mini-map
Hey guys.
I would like to know how to show the mini-map instead of the radar as in this video : http://www.own3d.tv/Gibstick#/watch/113008

I guess its a modified client but I dont knwo if it is allowed.
Thanks given by:
I didn't watch the video (too many ads, internet too slow) but it sounds like what you want is just to press the ALT key.
Thanks given by:
Edward, you will notice that he doesn't actually play. If you play with that mod, it isn't allowed.
Thanks given by:
@Frogulis : Yes but I cant press the alt key and play at the same time cause Im too noob kkk.

@Ronald_Reagan : Sad :( Is it consider as cheat?
Thanks given by:
it gives you the position of your enemies, of course it would be cheating to play with it.
Thanks given by:
my guess this client is used basically for the streming purposes only...
otherwise that can be considered as modified client, but on the stream you can also see them using some commands like /stalkcn which gives them the option to have their hitsound enabled...

but my guess is that they use it only for the streming (live feed and recording)
Thanks given by:
Also, bigger radar would be a point of debate. iirc, those mods have the ability to play removed.
Thanks given by:
good point
Thanks given by:
OMG I did not realized that both teams appeared on the radar. I thought there was only one of them.

I thus badly asked my question. Can we show this mini-map in the roght corner (but with only our team player)
Thanks given by:
no
Thanks given by:
It's the ACtv client, for spec or stream only!
Or maybe for making good videos with the hudgun 1 in demos. :P
Thanks given by:
Time to put a "Modded Client" section on AKIMBO... With SEVERE WARNINGS!
Thanks given by:
Perhaps that's good in demo's. Reminds me of the live maps we had on our BS site ;)
Thanks given by:
But if you press Alt in game you cant see the enemies right?
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 12, 02:11PM)MykeGregory Wrote: But if you press Alt in game you cant see the enemies right?

No, i think it's only on the minimap and when you put "/tvmode 1"
Thanks given by:
[Image: AltKey.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Edward Wrote:Yes but I cant press the alt key and play at the same time cause Im too noob kkk.
Thanks given by:
you could always bind the mini-map to another key. I for example have it bound to mouse3 (clicking the mouse wheel down) so that it doesn't impede my movement and i can still make a quick switch to firing.
Thanks given by:
togglemap = [ if $showmap [showmap 0] [showmap 1] ]
bind LALT togglemap
Thanks given by:
Alt to see mates positions, watch your score, reduce your page and die like a boss. :D
Thanks given by: