Cooking
RealViking, this story is about you:

(27 Jan 12, 12:58AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Honest true story, I was with that nice bird (didn't last tho) and she offered me to make some spaghetti, fine I like all sort of pastas me but after some time I smelled something dodgy coming from the kitchen so I went to have a look and guess what... She didn't knew you had to put them in boiling water...

Thanks given by:
Pleasantly surprising how many people actually do enjoy cooking. I'd've thought otherwise :D
Anyone want to share recipes ? XD
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 12, 01:48PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: Anyone want to share recipes ? XD

Get water to boil, shove in pasta and Voilà!
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 12, 01:48PM)PolarHedgehog Wrote: Anyone want to share recipes ? XD
Ingredients:
- Phone
- Phone number of local takeaway restaurant.
- $10
Method:
1. Pick up phone.
2. Dial the phone number.
3. Order food.
4. Go to local takeaway restaurant.
5. Pay for food. (optional)
6. Take food and go home.
7. ???
8. Profit.
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 12, 04:05PM)Orynge Wrote: 5. Pay for food. (optional)
I like your style.
Thanks given by:

That is all.
Thanks given by:
In two steps...

Open meatballs/tuna/raviolis/cat food tin can, bon appétit!
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 10:55AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: I'm quite good at it, i'm studying to become a Chef

same brah. I work part time in a hotel restaurant and part time at college. The industry is renowned to be a tough one. I love it personally though.

This was taken wednesday this week, once the service had died down. One of the dishes i made for starters was this goats cheese tart.
[Image: 007rol.jpg]

Thanks given by:
I'm pretty handy around the kitchen. I'm the family BBQ and Chili master. Other than that I can prepare a few other things that I like... liver/onions, stew, etc.. manly things
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 12:42PM)Marti Wrote: i only make desserts :D Tiramisu, trifle, ice creams, space cakes
invite me :D
Thanks given by:
I give you a nice hint. Don't eat Mexican food outside Mexico it's never really Mexican lol
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 12, 10:45AM)kleinkariert Wrote:
(26 Jan 12, 12:42PM)Marti Wrote: i only make desserts :D Tiramisu, trifle, ice creams, space cakes
invite me :D

sure:P space cake is really easy to make:) (i think u want that one )
Thanks given by: