Release new version, the sooner the better. :D
(31 Jan 12, 08:49PM)Woolly Wrote: made dragons fly backwards...

That isn't intended? D:
Thanks given by:
I'd rather see time being taken for more and better results.
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 09:42PM)ProSmoke Wrote: I'd rather see time being taken for more and better results.
Life is too short :3

Thanks given by:
Aha. So we might as well download cod ( no hate on Ac but you know what I mean)
Thanks given by:
Hmm I dont see why a later AC release = download COD.
Thanks given by:
I was talking to someone else. Can you start getting some facts before being ignorant pleas? Thanks for reading since I know you can't help yourself.
Thanks given by:
* Cleaner wants a 'Ignore Thread' button...
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 11:57PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: * DES|Cleaner wants a 'Ignore Thread' button...

* jAcKRoCk* tells Cleaner there's a unsubscribe link on the mails we get
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 11:59PM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: * jAcKRoCk* tells Cleaner there's a unsubscribe link on the mails we get

* OpenSource tells jAcK that this wont let us NOT see bad threads
Thanks given by:
I didn't understand that well lol
Thanks given by:
http://actiongame.svn.sourceforge.net/vi...ision=6757£ Wrote:New gamemodes Team Last Swiss Standing / Team Pistol Frenzy

Did I read that correct? Team LSS?

You gibbed Teammate One
Teammate Two gibbed Teammate Four
You were gibbed by Teammate Three
unarmed gibbed Teammate Two

Eheheheh, win.
Thanks given by:
Z3ro rofl so true. And team pf is bad too because not enough people are interested
Thanks given by:
TLSS <3
TPF is nice because you take away their AR and they won't know what to do.
Thanks given by:
Idk the hype on the ar because I don't see it as the most popular weapon or the weapon of choice. Then again that's just the way I see things. A good sniper/aimbotter is the most dangerous because of headshots.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 04:30AM)ProSmoke Wrote: Idk the hype on the ar because I don't see it as the most popular weapon or the weapon of choice. Then again that's just the way I see things. A good sniper/aimbotter is the most dangerous because of headshots.

Now, I challenge you to train yourself to consistently pull off headshots.
Then tell us how long it took in game time.
Thanks given by:
2 years and still learning :F
Thanks given by:
Orynge. Go to AC records thread for the demo. I got 6 in a row and 14 in the match
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 03:21AM)Nightmare Wrote: TLSS <3
TPF is nice because you take away their AR and they won't know what to do.

Then they jump.

JUMP

JUMP EVVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRYWHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRE
Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 12, 12:41AM)Orynge Wrote: Now, I challenge you to train yourself to consistently pull off headshots.
Then tell us how long it took in game time.

(19 Feb 12, 09:06AM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Orynge. Go to AC records thread from the demo. I got 6 in a row and 14 in the match

21 Headshots in a game..
http://www.mediafire.com/?xb91cw3714uvf0d
That there is how a sniper is used..
Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 12, 09:06AM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Orynge. Go to AC records thread from the demo. I got 6 in a row and 14 in the match

Do you consistently play like that?
Thanks given by:
Yes [trollface.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I'm not looking forward to the next version, I don't want my precious assault rifle to be nerfed.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 10:57AM)jockskratos Wrote: I'm not looking forward to the next version, I don't want my precious assault rifle to be nerfed.

Pretty much everyone I've spoke to in the "hax" clans plan to still use it and they think it's not much of a nerf. :3
Thanks given by:
it's nerfed a little bit but the goal is not to shit on any one weapon but have them each accomplish what they are meant for and be balanced. so far in the testing i've done its different sure but still feasible to kill effectively with any weapon
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 11:34PM)Waffles Wrote: it's nerfed a little bit but the goal is not to shit on any one weapon but have them each accomplish what they are meant for and be balanced. so far in the testing i've done its different sure but still feasible to kill effectively with any weapon

K you use shotgun in cm's next release against B} \:D
Thanks given by:
New version ? when ? And what will be included ?
Thanks given by:
Just let Devs do what they think is correct. We've been waiting long enough for the new version, wait a bit more!
Thanks given by:
I'm in it for the TLSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks given by:
(08 Mar 12, 01:10AM)ChO Wrote: I'm in it for the TLSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol, what if people all had negative scores at the end of the match?

No wait-- someone loads /tlss ac_douze and then everyone gets kicked from the server for "excessive team killing" before the game ends =D

Thanks given by:
BUMP

Release 1.1.1 nubs.

ps Forget about fixing the anti-cheat, people will still cheat anyways.

I win with 111 posts. ac = 0 vern = 1 <------ FAIL!
Thanks given by: