Uploading Map to Server?
Hey I know how to upload maps, but everytime I do, even if I use the cmdline, I can never get it right. I can upload maps, (as I said before) but when it appears in the custom map selection menu, (when u esc and u click change mode/map then more maps) it says "Untitled Map by Unknown". I use the /map cmd and /sendmap command, but it won't name it. Also--less important, how do you make the text on the menu different colors/blink or twinkle? Thanks, I appreciate it!
Thanks given by:
The message that you see when you load a map is set with the /mapmsg command.
As for the blinking colours, the devs recommend against using these and may be removing them in the next version.
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 12, 04:58AM)Frogulis Wrote: The message that you see when you load a map is set with the /mapmsg command.
As for the blinking colours, the devs recommend against using these and may be removing them in the next version.

but how do u do them?

Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 12, 04:58AM)Frogulis Wrote: The message that you see when you load a map is set with the /mapmsg command.

They have already been removed in the next version.
Thanks given by: