You're Winner!
Last post in this thread wins!

I'm winner (for now...)

Mods are going to cheat by locking this thread after they post.
Thanks given by:
Quote:You (not just you, EVERYONE) should just stop starting topics that have absolutely nothing to do with AC. Yes, I know this is the "Offtopic" section, and I usually have no problem with that, but if 4 of 5 threads here are just random "oh, I'm bored, imma start a useless thread" things, I really wonder why I'm still around here. This is not 4chan, this is not some generic everything-goes discussion forum, this is actually related to a certain game called AssaultCube. You might have heard about it.

Wise words by tempest.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hell, Is it possible to double or even, dare I say it, triple post in this thread?
If not, I think I might have already lost, but , in the meantime,

***** it , losers, Im number 1 ! (for now... XD)
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 12, 04:15PM)titiPT Wrote:
Quote:You (not just you, EVERYONE) should just stop starting topics that have absolutely nothing to do with AC. Yes, I know this is the "Offtopic" section, and I usually have no problem with that, but if 4 of 5 threads here are just random "oh, I'm bored, imma start a useless thread" things, I really wonder why I'm still around here. This is not 4chan, this is not some generic everything-goes discussion forum, this is actually related to a certain game called AssaultCube. You might have heard about it.

Wise words by tempest.

Thanks given by: