Pass Thru Walls
How do I make those 1 pixel thick walls that let you pass thru a secret doorway? You can shoot through them but only one way and only see thru them one way.

Can someone explain the process?

Thanks!
Thanks given by:
Look at this:
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-1382.html

You have the BEST EXEMPLE! :D

[Image: 20101029.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I downloaded it and tried it out (and used edit mode to get thru the walls) but I still don't understand how to create a wall like that?
Thanks given by:
Go to my link ^^

:D
Thanks given by:
Or a more simplistic way HERE but please read the warning before adding such a feature onto your map.
Thanks given by:
@DES Thanks! Cool to learn that one.

@Vern, saw your link and loaded your map. I see what was done, but now HOW its done (one way transparent walls, floor glitch etc)
Thanks given by:
fscii, not me be fussy like but my nick is Cleaner and DES is my lovely clan's tag, it stands for Dedicated Elite Soldiers (although I prefer the Don't Expect Sympathy leitmotiv).

Next is that glitches are are not supposed to be abused of but ignored from the most intelligent part of this community, this is also why (like Dementium did in a funny way) we report them so they can be fixed.

Read the warning again, maps with such feature aren't bound to last.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 12, 03:26AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: fscii, not me be fussy like but my nick is Cleaner and DES is my lovely clan's tag, it stands for Dedicated Elite Soldiers (although I prefer the Don't Expect Sympathy leitmotiv).

Next is that glitches are are not supposed to be abused of but ignored from the most intelligent part of this community, this is also why (like Dementium did in a funny way) we report them so they can be fixed.

Read the warning again, maps with such feature aren't bound to last.

Sorry about the nick Cleaner. I didn't know it was a glitch but I've seen them used pretty intuitively in gema maps and such. Even maps like rifle camper where you can be behind a wall - see clear across the map but only one way.
Thanks given by:
oh god, you considered Rifle Camper in a higher rank them Gema's....

[Image: what-is-the-world-coming-to.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lol I didn't "rank" anything. Just saying where I saw these things on maps then started wondering how to do it.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 12, 12:21AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: please read the warning before adding such a feature onto your map.
i have a bad feeling he won't care..
Thanks given by:
cmon if everybody made only serious maps before, i should not be here as a lot of players.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 09:10PM)fscii Wrote: I downloaded it and tried it out (and used edit mode to get thru the walls) but I still don't understand how to create a wall like that?

Ok, u put raise 5-6 cubes 2 cubes thick

when selected, press H, then press and hold Q and scroll till u can pass thru it. (scroll down)
Thanks given by:
People who try to make the same door than in my video must learn basic heighfirlds before.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jan 12, 07:31PM).ExodusS* Wrote: cmon if everybody made only serious maps before, i should not be here as a lot of players.
you're right, me too. all i wanted to say is that he won't ask if he don't want to use it. :)
Thanks given by: