1.1 Syntax?
Hello dev's, I demand answers now! (mostly, am I just being a noob at cubescript?)

How has the syntax in 1.1 been changed? I swear some things aren't working that should be. This is very difficult to write scripts when I cant tell what I'm doing wrong.
Included in this question is what commands are new? Like the /me command, thats new.
Thanks given by:
curmode is changed to curmodeattr. Weapon numbers 2 and up have been shifted one place up. The order is knife pistol carbine shotgun smg sniper AR combat pistol grenades akimbo. The syntax hasn't changed though, if (= $curmodeattr 1) [] [] still does what it's supposed to.
Thanks given by:
How to control the new anticheats (if possible) and how to lengthen the AFK kick time? There's nothing in the docs :(
Thanks given by:
AFK kick time is on the commandline.html page included with your installation.
Thanks given by:
Thanks. Someone should upload that one to assault.cubers.net (because that is where I checked) or include it in the default servercommandline.txt (where I checked next) :)
Thanks given by:
As for the anti-cheat thresholds, they are (due to being balanced delicately by the devs) lodged in the server code and therefore maintained by the devs (like the central blacklist).

As for 1.1 syntax changes (I assume "idents" is meant, since the syntax stayed the same), I made a list of changes and will follow this up later with an in-depth explanation as well as an updated docs.cfg file for 1.1. :D
Thanks given by:
I figured out that I was making a mistake, that could be solved by a sleep, man that gets annoying sometimes.
Thanks given by:
GG sleep.
Thanks given by:
Its starting to be one of the first checks in debugging for me.
Thanks given by:
GG debugging.
Thanks given by: