Alexandre and the TEAM KILL POLICE
So i was playing today as i usually did, when i came across this guy in game. 'Alexandre' he called himself and one of the funniest games i have played in a while.

Some of you may have played in the game with so you will know what i'm talking about.
It all started with a vote kick against a guy for camping by Alexandre. the vote fails because he wasnt camping, just a noob vote.
After that he gets owned a few more times then ragevotes some other guy, this time for being noob. Well, it kicked off after that, they squabbled for a bit then someone kicks him. you think end of story. HELL NO.
He rejoins onto the other team and starts teamkilling anyone who he saw, then i thought "not today".

Started defending myself and my teamates in the only way i knew how, with a sniper. Thats when the hilarity ensues. i didnt let him move for 3 spawns and managed to provent a point blank shotgun attack on the flag carrier.
Seriously, its all good stuff. You MUST download the demo and have a look for yourselves! i was in stitches laughing at this guys noobery.
I would have made a video on the game but i only have a trial version of fraps (Only allows 30 second recordings at a time)

FUNNY DEMO
Thanks given by:
I have to admit, i did rofl through it. Cogu had me rolling xD
Thanks given by:
Cugu was a legend in that game! hahah.
Thanks given by:
dude if i try to download that demo i get a trojan horse ( wich my antivirus detects and removes though) but well yeah, im not able to download it cuz it has VIRUSSSSSSS
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 12:50PM)Marti Wrote: dude if i try to download that demo i get a trojan horse ( wich my antivirus detects and removes though) but well yeah, im not able to download it cuz it has VIRUSSSSSSS
I didn't get anything. :|
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 12:56PM)Orynge Wrote:
(26 Jan 12, 12:50PM)Marti Wrote: dude if i try to download that demo i get a trojan horse ( wich my antivirus detects and removes though) but well yeah, im not able to download it cuz it has VIRUSSSSSSS
I didn't get anything. :|

maybe bad antivirus?:P
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 01:02PM)Marti Wrote: ...
Well, it is Microsoft...

Myke; you some explaining to do.

:P
Thanks given by:
Fuck that shit! no trojan on my end. bad anti-virus bro.
Thanks given by:
Well, Im done. This is the 20th demo that I download and Im not able to watch. I had to rename it to .dmo because if not my game wouldnt recognize it and now when I select it it doesnt do nothing.
I have lost too many nice moments due to this thing, so I would ask If its possible to upload it to a video web page so I can laugh with my e-buddies.
Thansk!
Thanks given by:
Your browser erroneously uncompresses gzip-encoded data even though the server clearly marks it as Content-encoding: binary. Complain to your browser vendor. It could also be the fault of some smart-ass ISP proxy, though.
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 04:16PM)tempest Wrote: Your browser erroneously uncompresses gzip-encoded data even though the server clearly marks it as Content-encoding: binary. Complain to your browser vendor. It could also be the fault of some smart-ass ISP proxy, though.

I use Opera, should I download it with Chrome? Firefox? Imma try right nao!
YAY! That worked! I used Chrome and everything went fine! Many thanks tempest!
Does anybody have the same problem with Opera? Shall we complain as tempest suggests? XD
Man! That was funneh indeed! But its not ok to teamkill... under any circumstance! gg though
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 06:43PM)MykeGregory Wrote: wtfwhatk?

tl;dr
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 05:32PM)RealViking Wrote:
(25 Jan 12, 06:43PM)MykeGregory Wrote: wtfwhatk?

tl;dr

[Image: 1244574183389.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(26 Jan 12, 04:28PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Does anybody have the same problem with Opera? Shall we complain as tempest suggests? XD
I am fine with Opera, but I have to change the file type from .gz to .dmo before downloading.
Thanks given by:
Current version of Opera works fine here (Linux) too. Maybe you have an outdated version, Paul?
Or maybe it's indeed your ISP's fault.
Thanks given by:
It is probably a setting you can change.
Thanks given by:
Well, I have never tweaked my Opera settings and have a clean install since immemorial days (3 months or so?).
As orynge said , he "needs" to change the download file type BEFORE downloading, and I dont seem to find that feature, as it DOES try to download the file as a .gz , instead of .dmo .
Thanks anyways!
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 12, 04:00PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: ...
If you're on Windows, change 'View' to 'All Files' and then add .dmo to the end.
Thanks given by:
lmao MykeGregory (:

it's ironic how reasonable this is:

[Image: mykegr10.png]

Thanks given by:
Yes, but it's true, he's in his team.
Thanks given by:
Also, IMO, teamkilling teamkillers is not the solution.
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 12, 10:06AM)Orynge Wrote: Also, IMO, teamkilling teamkillers is not the solution.

It certainly worked in that game though. lol.

(29 Jan 12, 10:11AM)RCJD Wrote: [Image: mykegr10.png]
If someone is trying to TK me i allways say that either before or after i defend myself
Thanks given by:
My only concern is, did you T-bag him after each kill? :P
Thanks given by:
No.
I teabagged him a few times though. C'mon! what do you take me for? ;)
Thanks given by:
*inserts gravedigging-related imagery*
Thanks given by:
Offtopic:
[Image: 417156_10150664427751055_225079981054_11...2380_n.jpg]
It's Valentines day.
Thanks given by:
^^ I love how the "Now kiss" face is acctually the fap fap face
Thanks given by:
[Image: Vasnetsov_Grave_digger.JPG]
Thanks given by: