New KyR website
So, Nova - Sunny, deleted my clans website after getting kicked
so one of my good friends made me a new website
http://kyr.createaforum.com/index.php - you have to register if you want to see the forums :)
and please register
thx :) feel free to visit btw :)
Thanks given by:
Why was he kicked? :o
Thanks given by:
lol what a douchebag... you don't delete someones clan site because your not in the clan anymore.
Thanks given by:
Man, if you play with shit sooner or latter some of that shit's gonna end up on you...
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 12, 07:30AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Why was he kicked? :o

he left to app to TBR...which got denied...
Thanks given by:
Seriously?
Thanks given by:
nova will never get in a good clan/
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 12, 01:19PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:

From what i've been told. He apped to TBR, impersonating ech0, WHILE still in KyR.

Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 12, 03:20PM)gambino Wrote:
(24 Jan 12, 01:19PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:

From what i've been told. He apped to TBR, impersonating ech0, WHILE still in KyR.

DAFUQ
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 12, 03:05PM)Jg99 Wrote: nova will never get in a good clan/

Neither would you, if people were smart enough to not let shit into their clans. Shame they're not.
Thanks given by:
Affirmative
http://thebloodrising.niceboards.org/t650-ech0-apply
Thanks given by:
hahahahahahaha!!!
Thanks given by:
He's out of Qontroll ;)
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 12, 09:06PM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: He's out of Qontroll ;)

i lol'd

yea NoVa's not quite the smartest guy on earth. If was going to do something like that, I would have at least bought a VPS to change my IP, said I was from some other country besides NZ, and not give clans that MerCyKiL has been in with you...poor bastard is all i can say...
(24 Jan 12, 07:58AM)bballn45 Wrote: lol what a douchebag... you don't delete someones clan site because your not in the clan anymore.

also another good point. out of common courtesy, maybe he could have at least helped the clan he betrayed?
Thanks given by:
For all of you wondering, vanZ = qontrol
Thanks given by:
You should label him as the Notorious Clan Jumper o_o. The amount of clan's he's been in are limitless.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 01:28AM)|FOX|Exia Wrote: You should label him as the Notorious Clan Jumper o_o. The amount of clan's he's been in are limitless.

I think it's about 20 now.
Thanks given by:
LOL, I recently played a 1v1 match against him. I did pretty good. LOL, SO THAT WAS SUNNY!
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 01:51AM)Orynge Wrote:
(25 Jan 12, 01:28AM)|FOX|Exia Wrote: You should label him as the Notorious Clan Jumper o_o. The amount of clan's he's been in are limitless.

I think it's about 20 now.

moar. at least 20 dude. heres some i know: {DIXT} =AoW= .4D| -dyH|, one i cant remember atm, -enS-, .kyC"|, AFH, KyR, but theres gotta be sooo much more. im serious, no offense Murmer but if you're reading this, you might have OCD
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 03:38AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ...Murmer but if you're reading this, you might have OCD
(insert "Lol no personal attacks here")

Anywho.
Good luck with your new site!
It looks nice (a bit like the dyH site afaik).
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 04:15AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(25 Jan 12, 03:38AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: ...Murmer but if you're reading this, you might have OCD
(insert "Lol no personal attacks here")

Anywho.
Good luck with your new site!
It looks nice (a bit like the dyH site afaik).

Default SMF style.
Thanks given by:
He has also confused himself with O4|VanZ
XD
http://hype-clan.com/hypeforum/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=808
Edit: Is Nova really O4|VanZ? It's kinda hard to keep track of this. . .
Thanks given by:
can't believe that shit. -.-
Thanks given by:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
He also apped to BoB XD

http://ladder.thebillybobs-rocking-on.net/node/139
Thanks given by:
And yesterday he said he might app to .aG* ... :S
Thanks given by:
lets all accept him! :D and then play match with him vs his other clan and then he is pwnz0rd
(30 Jan 12, 12:37PM)GDM Wrote: Edit: Is Nova really O4|VanZ? It's kinda hard to keep track of this. . .

[Image: funny112.gif]

Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 12, 04:31PM)Marti Wrote: lets all accept him! :D and then play match with him vs his other clan and then he is pwnz0rd

LOL! Damn, I honestly did not see this. It's great how the community is connected and we can solve crap like this pretty fast. Well, with this as a good example and warning, I should be extra careful when looking at clan applications from now on.

*clan recruiting exp + 50*
*LVL UP!*

Thanks given by:
Now now children I think we've ripped on the kid enough.
(even though it has been established that he is a nub \:D)

Though I have to give fredrik props for this:
(24 Jan 12, 05:08PM)RealViking Wrote:
(24 Jan 12, 03:05PM)Jg99 Wrote: nova will never get in a good clan/

Neither would you, if people were smart enough to not let shit into their clans. Shame they're not.
Thanks given by:
I'm suprised he hasn't come here and defended himself. Well I guess there is no explanation.
Thanks given by:
Hoollllld on. Nova/Sunny etc. etc. told me today in game that he admits to the TBR incident, though said that he is not FasT/O4|VanZ who applied to HyPE and {BoB}.

Don't really care about how Nova will handle the mess he's in at the moment, but I'm afraid FasT, who may be someone else, has been dragged into this.

Then again:

(30 Jan 12, 05:31PM)bballn45 Wrote: I'm suprised he hasn't come here and defended himself. Well I guess there is no explanation.

EDIT: People have told me Nova IS confirmed to be FasT/VanZ. I trust these people more than Nova, which means Nova lied to me over in-game chat. Didn't really believe him anyways, lol.

Thanks given by: