KAL's 1v1 tournament
(28 Jan 12, 05:27PM)titiPT Wrote: LlamaDemon, count me out. If you can't follow your own guidelines, i do not wish to participate in a tournament hosted by yourself.
(i am only posting this here because the tourney forum doesn't let me log in)
The guidelines were modified per discussion. I was the one that requested the change. Don't speak to him in that manner, please.

(30 Jan 12, 03:31AM)bballn45 Wrote: lol thats gay, only flagless modes. Count me out too.
Flag modes are, to me, hard as hell in 1 vs 1's. Even if it's just HTF or KTF. We changed this to keep things simplistic.

(27 Jan 12, 10:52AM)Undead Wrote: can you not ignore my question?
I had not realized that this happened. I will check into it after this post.
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 12, 12:12AM)JamJamTheCalcMan Wrote:
(28 Jan 12, 05:27PM)titiPT Wrote: LlamaDemon, count me out. If you can't follow your own guidelines, i do not wish to participate in a tournament hosted by yourself.
The guidelines were modified per discussion. I was the one that requested the change. Don't speak to him in that manner, please.
I was referring to the "first come, first serve" rule. Apparently that is not the case, since some players who signed up early do not feature on the tournament rooster.
Thanks given by:
And when's it gonna start?
Thanks given by:
(31 Jan 12, 02:37PM)titiPT Wrote:
(31 Jan 12, 12:12AM)JamJamTheCalcMan Wrote:
I was referring to the "first come, first serve" rule. Apparently that is not the case, since some players who signed up early do not feature on the tournament rooster.

If your talking about PaulMuadDibKA, I don't know how but I lost him somehow in creating the roster. But now that you and whop have backed out there is plenty of room for him, thanks for that. \:D

If your talking about Undead, I deleted his post because I thought it was a joke. "I've won this" doesn't imply "I'd like to be in your tournament", sorry. :(

Thanks given by: