SilverCloud Public Blacklist

Hello, I am presenting you, SilverCloud blacklist :) Provided by Jg99 :) (updated 1 min after i update blacklist :)

http://us.silvercloud.x10.mx/serverblacklist.cfg

http://us.silvercloud.x10.mx/nicknameblacklist.cfg

Uses other blacklists from sources:

{TBR} blacklist (OLD, and modified)

{TyD} blacklist

Edit: Appealing for a blacklist - forum.silvercloud.x10.mx

Thanks given by:
Thx for the reminder :)
Thanks given by:
The part from SODA is a fail with atleast 2 false reports and blacklists of victims of the anticheat. "// not sure now, i think speedhack, oh well" was funnny though.
Thanks given by:
Might be usefull if you tell people where they can appeal a ban also, as i suspect there may be a few who would want too...
Thanks given by:
we know that you stop making servers much publicity!
Thanks given by:
No matter how much you publicize your servers, I'm not going to play on them. I get 500 ping there, and the hitreg isn't fixed. Sorry. But I do like your blacklisr.
Thanks given by:
Derp.
Thanks given by:
I like the idea of updated blacklists. However I don't like a lot of what I see on this one.

189.156.52.210 // inapropriate name

That is what the nickname list is for. Someone shouldn't be blacklisted due to a bad nick, just list the nick. If they change their nick they are still blacklisted? Not good.

190.20.75.220 -- blacklisted with no reason given whatsoever. Not good.

184.4.116.29 //Gema Killer from jg99 11-14-2011

Gema is unsupported game type. Blacklisting ppl for violating user-made up rules for a game mode that technically doesn't even exist (its CTF) is shaky ground. I'm on the list for that myself and would appreciate being removed.

It also means anyone who uses your list but has 0 interest in Gema, will be banned from any server who chose to use your list. I'd suggest making a separate gema list. Or at least a subsection so non gema servers can remove the gema offender list.
Thanks given by:
LOL, I remember when some guy saw me playing on one of this servers and asked if I were no more in CoE.
When I wore the tag to proof otherwise, I got kicked.
Then I went back and say: "Now I remember why I wasnt wearing the Tag, because it wouldnt let me connect" (LOL).
If anyone uses this blacklist I wont be able to connect to their server, and that makes me sad... Ive done nothing wrong!
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 12, 10:55AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: No matter how much you publicize your servers, I'm not going to play on them. I get 500 ping there, and the hitreg isn't fixed. Sorry. But I do like your blacklisr.

FFS
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 12, 04:46PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: LOL, I remember when some guy saw me playing on one of this servers and asked if I were no more in CoE.
When I wore the tag to proof otherwise, I got kicked.
Then I went back and say: "Now I remember why I wasnt wearing the Tag, because it wouldnt let me connect" (LOL).
If anyone uses this blacklist I wont be able to connect to their server, and that makes me sad... Ive done nothing wrong!

its because of fredriK*, just take the tag off, and ur fine, or i can make a whitelist on request

and i put a link for bl appeals
Thanks given by:
Jg99 you and fredrik have a war?? whats that?:o
Thanks given by:
Nice Jg99 ;P
Thanks given by:
Dude I don't see the point in publicly posting this blacklist. it's based on TyD and TBR blacklists? The TBR BL is based on TyD itself. I'd recommend just keeping your own BL private, and reporting serious offenders to the BL thread. All you're doing here is muddying the waters.

offtopic: this made me giggle http://forum.silvercloud.x10.mx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 12, 03:54PM)fscii Wrote: I like the idea of updated blacklists. However I don't like a lot of what I see on this one.

189.156.52.210 // inapropriate name

That is what the nickname list is for. Someone shouldn't be blacklisted due to a bad nick, just list the nick. If they change their nick they are still blacklisted? Not good.

190.20.75.220 -- blacklisted with no reason given whatsoever. Not good.

184.4.116.29 //Gema Killer from jg99 11-14-2011

Gema is unsupported game type. Blacklisting ppl for violating user-made up rules for a game mode that technically doesn't even exist (its CTF) is shaky ground. I'm on the list for that myself and would appreciate being removed.

It also means anyone who uses your list but has 0 interest in Gema, will be banned from any server who chose to use your list. I'd suggest making a separate gema list. Or at least a subsection so non gema servers can remove the gema offender list.
the bl for no reason, hes a cheater. and a person CAN edit this blacklist, its open source blacklist :p
also TyD bl has inappropriate names bl too, and i think the person for the bad name, was named "Hitler"

Quote:
Vanqu!sh Wrote: No matter how much you publicize your servers, I'm not going to play on them. I get 500 ping there, and the hitreg isn't fixed. Sorry. But I do like your blacklisr.

FFS
I think its because of ur location, my ac servers are un Chicago USA, and ur probably in europe.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 12, 08:42PM)MasterKaen Wrote: I'd recommend just keeping your own BL private, and reporting serious offenders to the TyD BL (an already established and well respected blacklist).

WTF, reporting to TyD blacklist?

By this you mean people running there own blacklist need to look at TyD list to get the latest reported hackers?

No, report offenders to the threads on AC forum so all server owners can have a look at proof and report and make up there own mind if they wanna blacklist or not.
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 12, 08:42PM)MasterKaen Wrote: offtopic: this made me giggle http://forum.silvercloud.x10.mx/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7

lol sony.. unless he meant the official linux for the ps2 by sony?
http://playstation2-linux.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux_for_PlayStation_2
Thanks given by:
(21 Jan 12, 11:32PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: WTF, reporting to TyD blacklist?

Sorry dude, I'm stoned all the time. But yeah, I meant what you said.
Thanks given by:
^^^^^^^
[Image: post1553131317825333.jpg]
Thanks given by: