Clans you want back
I want {DIXT}, [DSotM], mSS'|, and {T[H]L} to be reborn.
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 12, 03:18AM)W@rr!0r Wrote: I want {DIXT}, [DSotM], mSS'|, and {T[H]L} to be reborn.

me to
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 12, 02:31PM)Undead Wrote: me to

Good Guy Undead.
Thanks given by:
MCNNM, BRC, SOL, QU4KE, >$<, and C=64
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 04:49AM)XFA Wrote: C=64
That took a while. XD
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 12, 02:31PM)Undead Wrote:
(24 Jan 12, 03:18AM)W@rr!0r Wrote: I want {DIXT}, [DSotM], mSS'|, and {T[H]L} to be reborn.

me to

Me too*
Lol :/
Thanks given by:
Derp.
Thanks given by:
|3inches| <3
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 08:09AM)Anvil Wrote: |3inches| <3

they arent dead.. |3i|Etch and |3i|pola still play
Thanks given by:
|KH|

may they rest in peace tho
Thanks given by:
|FOX| <3 (closed at oct 6th) ;(
Thanks given by:
the clans i think that should be is.
|FOX| and |GuNz|
old clans that should come back:)
old clans are awesome.
Thanks given by:
well, i don't want it back but i enjoyed being a part of AcC (?) for some weeks. it was the time i started playing this and we had some nice games. :) i only saw DaRealRocky again, all the other guys disappeared.. :S
Thanks given by:
(24 Jan 12, 12:33AM)lucky Wrote: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4704.html

the old {TBR}

Perhaps I am a bit late to the party here, but I should point out that the 'old' {TBR} is mostly the same as the 'new' {TBR}. Some of our older members are less active at the moment (including myself temporarily), but we are still there. Like all good clans we recruit new members who we think have potential to improve their skill with time and practice. Citing screenshots of matches against new applicants seems to be a little foolish.

To Lucky: you may not like Mercykil, but your rather personal and childish attacks are rapidly diminishing the respect I used to have for you.
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 12, 10:07AM)Bloodsport Wrote:
(24 Jan 12, 12:33AM)lucky Wrote: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4704.html

the old {TBR}

Perhaps I am a bit late to the party here, but I should point out that the 'old' {TBR} is mostly the same as the 'new' {TBR}. Some of our older members are less active at the moment (including myself temporarily), but we are still there. Like all good clans we recruit new members who we think have potential to improve their skill with time and practice. Citing screenshots of matches against new applicants seems to be a little foolish.

To Lucky: you may not like Mercykil, but your rather personal and childish attacks are rapidly diminishing the respect I used to have for you.

lucky and I have talked about how we can diffuse this mercy-lucky stupidness, and decided to just completely leave him alone. And lucky has for the past few weeks. So yes, you're late to the party.

And please, don't assume that it was just lucky doing this. Yes, lucky has done his part to keep this going, but mercy has had his own instances of mind-bogglingly irrational stupidity: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4453-post...l#pid79801
Thanks given by:
OK, lets all try to make a fresh start on this. See you in game :D
Thanks given by:
Hanze, lots of OSOK fun on their servers!
Noh, played the best clan battles with them...
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 12, 11:43AM)MathiasB Wrote: Hanze, lots of OSOK fun on their servers!
You're back? :o

* Orynge waits for Morgan to show up, as he usually does when someone says KH is dead.
Thanks given by:
None!
Its impossible to clan match(minor exceptions) unless we want to play eQ or BoB for the thousandth time.
Too many inactive, useless clans.
They should merge and become strong, or disband to stop diluting the clan scene.
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 12, 12:00PM)Orynge Wrote:
(05 Feb 12, 11:43AM)MathiasB Wrote: Hanze, lots of OSOK fun on their servers!
You're back? :o

* Orynge waits for Morgan to show up, as he usually does when someone says KH is dead.

Not really, just having a bit of AC fun again... but don't expect me tot start again with FmC, or another clan.
Thanks given by:
Hee MathiasB, how are you? We kind of lost you after we got blacklisted... Make sure to check out our irc :)

And thanks for the credits :P

And btw, how's your mapping doing?
Thanks given by:
I didn't touch AC for long time, so I haven't done any mapping...
What's your site again?
Thanks given by:
Mathias will you rejoin FmC if/when it gets restarted? :D
You don't necessarily have to "start" it :P
Thanks given by:
Hmm, I'm a very casual player, at the moment i'm in 40+, really a friendly clan...
Matching is nothing for me, it's just pleasure. :)
Thanks given by:
Mathias, where u been? much has passed since we last spoke look me up when you get time...
Thanks given by:
SRH, hanze and MCNM
Thanks given by:
I was totally psyched about this topic until I saw how little flames were in here... ME WAN FLAAAME!! As for a clan I'd like to see back let's go with M|A oh wait, my bad! they're still here! Haha I crack myself up. -sigh-. iClan would be on the list, but DES swallowed them like a 10 pound bag of oreos, very carefully. Then there is c=64. They'd win. 8bit 8bit 8bit!!

The clan I'd reeeeally like to see back would have to be Kayaich. Those guys and gals (hot ones too) were just so dayum beastly!!! In fact every time I saw one whipping out the fragalicious on some poor unsuspecting shimmy in the back alleys of some depot-esque hellhole during a massive bullet slamming clusterfu ck I'd nearly faint. They ooze awesomeness. UHhhhHUHUhhhhhhhhh... -moan-.

Then again... who says we ever left? Maybe we were just taking some R&R? Shimmy knows it's hard as hell being so epic all the time. I like to look at it as a period of hibernation. So stick around and don't give up hope. There might be some awesomeness in the near future, coming to a TDM near you!
Thanks given by:
(16 Feb 12, 06:49PM)MorganKell Wrote: coming to a TDM near you!

but it's all tosok now.
Thanks given by:
(17 Feb 12, 04:37AM)Cemer Wrote:
(16 Feb 12, 06:49PM)MorganKell Wrote: coming to a TDM near you!
but it's all tosok now.
Then we are indeed truly lost.

(16 Feb 12, 06:49PM)MorganKell Wrote: The clan I'd reeeeally like to see back would have to be Kayaich.
Icwutudidthar.
Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 12, 12:56PM)Nightmare Wrote: None!
Its impossible to clan match(minor exceptions) unless we want to play eQ or BoB for the thousandth time.
Too many inactive, useless clans.
They should merge and become strong, or disband to stop diluting the clan scene.

you guys should get better so you can play us when nobody will play us cos we beat them for the 10000th time lol
Thanks given by: