General word of advice.
MerCy you gotta stop thinking that people are taking shots at you. In the other thread all i said is that you lack knowledge of what HyPE has done and you took it all up the fanny and started retaliating like i trolled you....dafuq? Also, how would you know if i hate you? you get trolled by adam and you think its my fault....seriusly? Calm down....be aware of whats happening and just play the game :)
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 06:01AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Ooooooh we got some personal attacks going. And none of them are even true (better luck next time).
Keep the thread on-topic please.

I'll deal with you later.

I just thought that this thread was posted conveniently ten minutes after the quoted post...

in the other post, i didn't take it "up in the fanny" against you. i just said that i find it pretty doubtful that you would win a round against MyS. that all...then i asked if you had any screenshots of HyPE beating MyS where i said that i would gladly eat my words if you did...

maybe you just aren't seeing it through the word barrier. it's often hard to catch subtle emotions through plain words and no speech...but if it makes you feel any better, im pretty calm right now. you're the one who looks angry atm. no offense given.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 04:08PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: .but if it makes you feel any better, im pretty calm right now. you're the one who looks angry atm. no offense given.
Nope, I think his subtle emotions through plain words and no speech are misleading you.

Thanks given by:
You completely ignored 1/2 of my post..why try with you
Thanks given by:
OT: actually i changed page before the end of the trololol video, im so upset.

IT: people get trolled everywhere on the internets, but stop being idiot can prevent it in many cases.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 04:08PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: in the other post, i didn't take it "up in the fanny"
(18 Jan 12, 08:38AM)titiPT Wrote: [Image: fuck-this-shit-im-a-tree-240x180.jpg]
Can we now stop this and go watch tv?

Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 02:21PM)MykeGregory Wrote: [Image: swbp.png]

Also Vermi [Right] as posted by Huntsman

That's not Vermi.
Adding the first guy named 'Luke Piper' doesn't mean it's him.
Such a baddy roflmao.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 04:46PM)lucky Wrote: why try with you

OMG you're gonna leave me alone?! Finally he get's it. Stop following me everywhere I go on these forums and let me be in peace. Thank you kindly sir. the only reason why you get in these fights and think i'm "trolling" you is because you add inane comments completely off topic on all of my threads and posts.
Thanks given by:
Simple thing so i dont have to bother you.

Quit talking about me or my clan in your posts. Plain and simple
Thanks given by:
kid. the first confrontation i got from you on these forums was this:

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4453.html

you randomly came up to me and confronted me. HyPE was never mentioned at first. *EDIT: this thread never had any mention of you either.* all this shit started because of your nosy personality and your inability to restrain your pugilism. and all this time ive been pretty chill about it, and i didn't care about your constant nagging similar to that of a bitchy mother. but now i am annoyed and now i am pissed. i got two words for you: f*ck off

[/thread]
Thanks given by:
@Lucky: "why try with you"

Yup. . . just leave him alone.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 09:25PM)GDM Wrote: Yup. . . just leave him alone.

Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 06:22AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: text

I used to care
Then I took an arrow to the knee

Now, let's see here...

(18 Jan 12, 07:08AM)bballn45 Wrote: ...just a little weird coming from someone that isn't the nicest person in the community. At least towards me.

ShadowFlameZ on B} forums Wrote:fredriK is a noob i agree.

http://pastie.org/3186512

Take a look at urself, seems ur not the nicest person.

Thanks given by:
[Image: 2965122557_1398edb799.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Advice like this is still advice, no matter who it comes from.

frederik, I'm sure ShadowZ has a reason to think that you're a noob, don't blast him for his opinion.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Hey-Guys-Itis-an-Internet-Fight.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 11:27PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: frederik, I'm sure ShadowZ has a reason to think that you're a noob, don't blast him for his opinion.

That's a nice argument. I've got many thoughts about him to, but I keep them in my head, understand why?

"WTF teachers, I have my REASONS to bully him!" gg.

Edit: The bankrobber: "C'mon, I had my reasons to rob this bank."
Thanks given by:
cyber bullying doesn't exist
Thanks given by:
Some of the rules of the internet
11. All your carefully picked arguments can be ignored.
12. Anything you say can and will be used against you.
13. Anything you say can be turned into something else.
20. Nothing is to be taken seriously.
25. Relation to the original topic decreases with every post.
26. Any topic can easily be turned into something completely unrelated.
53. No real limits of any kind apply.
Thanks given by:
I would really like to see all of you insulting each other doing it while you are in the same room, face to face, LOL.

Eh, the Internet is a wonderful place to live hide in.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jan 12, 03:03PM)Andrez Wrote: I would really like to see all of you insulting each other doing it while you are in the same room, face to face, LOL.

[Image: funny_derp_pictures_640_14.jpg]
Thanks given by:
LOL @ pweaks.
Ory, I believe I recognize those rules :D. Do not talk about /b/.? xD #25 and #26 have to be the most truthful ones. that and #34 O_O
Thanks given by:
Really why isn't this topic closed yet?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 815919.1131742469560.internet_arguing.jpg]
No offense, its for the LULZ...
Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_lovfyka8pY1qk12nwo1_400.jpg]
Thanks given by:
"caps-lock to death" sounds horrible enough if you ask me.

PS: You can really all shut up now. Your little fights are getting ridiculous.
Thanks given by:
Agreed. Not just this forum but anywhere on the internet.

Everyone is just too excited to show who has a bigger e-penis. For God's Sake, this is teh intrawebz! Everyone here is Hercules...

So if you really wanna fight someone, take it elsewhere, probably face-to-face...
Thanks given by:
My e-penis is bigger than yours.
Thanks given by: