SVN help needed...
How do I get SVN onto my mac? im sort of a mac noob here...

also. are they any advantages to SVN that i dont get with the normal download?
Thanks given by:
http://pbclan.tk/files/

The files there "SVN_Lion_r6661_assaultcube.dmg" and "SVN_r6661_assaultcube.dmg" may work for you.

Use the _Lion_ one if you are running MacOSX 7, and try the other one if you are running anything lower. If you encounter errors, make sure the fullscreen option is off.
Thanks given by:
I appreciate it. Thanks man. xD
Thanks given by:
But the problem with those files is that there are outdated with the recent changes in the SVN are they not RR? Do we have to update it ourselves?
Thanks given by:
wolf, pm me on IRC and i will make you a copy that works in fullscreen AND is updated.

p.s. eat that RR :P
Thanks given by:
mine works fine in fullscreen. its just that no one uses multiplayer...im only seeing three working servers. is this normal?
Thanks given by:
yes. the best way to set up a game on svn is to use IRC and ask people who have it installed. i know of a few people but you can always ask me
Thanks given by:
xD sure man. ill set up a game when i got a chance
Thanks given by:
It is about outdated, I'll update it in a few days.
Thanks given by:
hey i know this is off topic when the fuck is 1.1.1 coming out? have they set a deadline or is it just up in the air?
Thanks given by:
it'd be best to patient. i think most people would rather have a product worth releasing then rushing over-worked and severely underpaid (:D) coders to produce a half-decent thing that could be great.
Thanks given by:
lol true dat. u got a point man...
Thanks given by: