HELP WITH ENTITIES
Hey I'm new to assaultcube and I'm just going to say it... how do u make stairs? I know you can use geometry with mapping but I'm talking about the wire stairs located in the mapmodels sections but when I make some stairs, they have no physics and I've tried clips and ladders but seriously how do you guys apply the physics to the steps sdo you can climb them? I have searched EVERYWHERE.

Thanks again, A-Dog ;)
Thanks given by:
/newent clips W X Y Z

Replace W with the elevation from the ground of the clip.
Replace X with the length of the clip
Replace Y with the width of the clip
Replace Z with the height of the clip

use 1 for every stair
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 12, 12:45AM)MCS Wrote: /newent clips W X Y Z

Replace W with the elevation from the ground of the clip.
Replace X with the length of the clip
Replace Y with the width of the clip
Replace Z with the height of the clip

use 1 for every stair

thanks!! seems like alot of work though... ty!!!

ok and one more thing when i make an item, i walk right through it and dont pick it up... whats wrong?
Thanks given by:
As soon as CubeScript has access to player direction, I'll make a script that simplifies this process greatly. ;-)

When you place pickups, they only register visually (you can't pick them up) until the map is saved (and reloaded?).
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 12, 01:50AM)A-Dog Wrote: ok and one more thing when i make an item, i walk right through it and dont pick it up... whats wrong?
I'm pretty certain that it's an anti-cheat measure.
To pick it up, you just have to load the map again.
Thanks given by:
Thanks all!!!! Love this game btw!!! :D
Thanks given by:
love the game making a map so i test out the spawn point right, and what happens? This thing pops up: this map does not support multiplayer.... or somethin like that. Im a complete noob to mapping!!! ;P How do u fix this problem???
Thanks given by:
That sounds like the internal quality prerequisites rejecting your map. Kinda lame but the requirements are pretty forgiving.
Thanks given by:
thnx!
Thanks given by:
Akimbo - Map Design
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 12, 01:50AM)A-Dog Wrote: thanks!! seems like alot of work though... ty!!!
just do 1, then hit T once, then hit up on the arrow keys, change the height and hit enter. a faster way.

at least to repeat commands
Thanks given by: