ac_forgotten
Hai everyone,

I enjoy mapping and as a result a map was crafted by me. I would like to have some critics on my map. All kinds of critics are welcome. I map because i like it, but of course also to become a better mapper and to let others have fun on my maps. Therefore i need your criticisms. You can download my map+cgz file from the link below. (a screen can be viewed there as well)

http://akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1082&f=32

Stay on your camping spot and thanks in advance;)
Thanks given by:
Good Job Dude :P
Thanks given by:
Such a good job for your first released map, YWC <3 GJ!
Thanks given by:
Never knew you mapped :D
I check it out later!!!
Thanks given by:
I just forgot to thank the people that gave me helpful advices and critics. In particular the guys from FD, Z3R0, thanks for helping with the rock textures, and last but not least Snoosnoo who followed the progress critically, thanks guys :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20120106210335acforgott.jpg]

Der we go. <33
Thanks given by:
That's one nice lookin' screenie.
Thanks given by:
DAYUM!
Lookin' fresh.
Thanks given by:
Looks good. Keep up the good work.
Thanks given by:
Looks awesome with the new skymap and the rock looks a lot better. I like the layout and there's lots of detailing, very nice :) I love the texturing in this map.

Very nice, gj gj, keep up the good work.
Thanks given by:
Nice map, I like it ;)
Just one point, if I were you I'd change the water color...
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 02:54AM)sniperz Wrote: Nice map, I like it ;)
Just one point, if I were you I'd change the water color...

If i were you I'd change the 4th value of the water colour...:D
Thanks given by:
True.
... For more transparency
Thanks given by:
it's funny :)
nice map job like i told you the last time...
but :P
you still seem to have forgotten (a bit of irony here :D) to clip something i've shown you :) you can rifle jump on a grey wall for which you said'll be clipped or made higher ;)
you can nade-jump on the same wall from the other end too :P
otherwise it's very nice :)
Thanks given by:
Thanks everyone. :D
@Sniperz and Exoduss: In the beginning I made it even more colourfull but i guess its more realistic to add very little colour to the water. The 4th value means that I should put +4 watercolour of blue/green?
@Milandrag:
Yes, for some reason I lost that clip in another copy of this map. I guess i continued with a version that didnt have it anymore. I only found out yesterday that the clip wasnt there. I will add it;) thanks for pointing that out :D
Thanks given by: