PaulMuadDibKA moving to... (advise & counsel needed)
Hi mi brahs, Im here with my friend, who says he would love to t-bag yall, but I dont see how, seeing how he only plays Skyrim...
Anyway I take the opportunity to tell all of you that Ill be moving soon from Spain to...
Canada!
I want to stay somewhere near Sanite Adele, but I have yet to decide many things about the voyage. Thats why Im telling, so if anyone knows better about Canada, Im accepting suggestions and advice!
My goal is to be accepted in a "Quebec´s learn french program" to improve my 0 french knowledge. I have read they begin the 11th of February so im looking to land in Montreal by the 3rd or so.
As for the rest of things Im foretelling, its cold as sheit over there, so if anyone lives in a cold place and has knowledge about clothing and such please tell (no bear skins or similar, XD).
Well, as soon as I know moar details ill post em here. Thanks in advance!
Thanks given by:
Man u wear a jumper up there!
Thanks given by:
Im Confused.... Is Glande PauL?
Thanks given by:
Well, for the cold make sure you wear a hat. All the time. This will help with the wind (if any) you will encounter over there. Also when I went to Finland (another very cold country), they took saunas a lot which looks like fun.
As for clothing, just dress in layers until you adjust to the temperature xD

GL HF in Canada, I always wanted to go!
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 10:22PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Man u wear a jumper up there!

use a sweater
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 10:27PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: GL HF in Canada, I always wanted to go!

Same, Have a good time :P
Thanks given by:
SHIT I THOT U WERE MOVING TO MY CITY D:

Quebec is beautiful though, enjoy it!
Thanks given by:
Montreal is a great city! I'm sure you'll like it. Make sure to get a good jacket you can wear around that is waterproof in case of snow. In addition to that I'd highly advise getting a hat and a warm pair of gloves. Other than that get sweatshirts or zip ups.

For good food in montreal, go to little italy. No joke.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 10:25PM)Murmer Wrote: Im Confused.... Is Glande PauL?
I post from a friends account cause Im "prevented" of doing so from my account. He says hell gladly t bag anyone when he plays again. (But he is a n00b, so be prepared to t -bag him badly, XD)

@Clothes : Ill be buying a coat soon, a friend said : "The more expensive, the better", I might follow his advice. A nice hat and gloves too!

@City : I dont know if Ill stay in Montreal it depends on where I have to study. Ill contact the Canadian Embassy in France tomorrow, and Ill give news update then.

Thanks all!
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 09:37PM)GlandeGrandeKA Wrote: ...Im here with my friend, who says he would love to t-bag yall...

(05 Jan 12, 12:39AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: ...But he is a n00b, so be prepared to t -bag him badly, XD...

Challenge Accepted.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 12, 12:50AM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(04 Jan 12, 09:37PM)GlandeGrandeKA Wrote: ...Im here with my friend, who says he would love to t-bag yall...

(05 Jan 12, 12:39AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: ...But he is a n00b, so be prepared to t -bag him badly, XD...

Challenge Accepted.

Haha myke

Thanks given by:
Based off of what I've been told by my Canadian clanmate Bullpup, during the winter, you will need to be prepared to run out in -20 degree weather completely naked to club baby seals for your breakfast, but something tells me he may have made some of that up...
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 12, 08:31AM)Habluka Wrote: Based off of what I've been told by my Canadian clanmate Bullpup, during the winter, you will need to be prepared to run out in -20 degree weather completely naked to club baby seals for your breakfast, but something tells me he may have made some of that up...

I know right...
Who has baby seal for BREAKFAST? lol.

I'm joking
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 12, 08:31AM)Habluka Wrote: Based off of what I've been told by my Canadian clanmate Bullpup, during the winter, you will need to be prepared to run out in -20 degree weather completely naked to club baby seals for your breakfast, but something tells me he may have made some of that up...

No, this is accurate.
Thanks given by:
-20 degrees??
Fahrenheit or Celsius?
Thanks given by:
lol u move from the warm Spain to the cold Canada?! :DD
Thanks given by:
Update: It seems you cant apply for a work permit whilst in Canada. So , until I get the job offer, my ass is staying in Spain. I really hope I get the work Permit , so, until then:
See ya later Canada!!!!!!!

@SovietAk47: Yes man, my future lies within Canada border!
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 12, 06:21PM)MasterKaen Wrote:

No, this is accurate.

158% true.
Thanks given by: