Masterserver not responding...NOT BANNED
hi, i'm a noob who wants to play online :D

so, i was at my friends house the other day and downloaded AC. i went to "multiplayer" and then "join a server". i saw a list of servers and chose one of them. fine. (Y)

so when i was back home, i wanted to play online and once again, went to "multiplayer" and then at "join a server", but there weren't found any servers.

It says something like "masterserver not responding"

know i want to know fucking WHY? i'm absolutely sure that i'm not banned, because i never played online before with this IP.

So what am I doing wrong?
Thanks given by:
Maybe your internet isn't functioning properly, your ISP won't allow you to connect (this is rare, but I have heard of such an instance), or a firewall is preventing AC to connect to the masterserver. My money is on a firewall program preventing you from online play.
Thanks given by:
You may be innocently affected by a (range) ban. Just wait for Jamz to arrive :D
Thanks given by:
Maybe smth is wrong with your ip. I fixed that prob with turning on the dchp function in my router. (:
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 09:25PM)tempest Wrote: You may be innocently affected by a (range) ban. Just wait for Jamz to arrive :D
^ This. PM sent...

Thanks given by:
I have been having the same problem, I've been trying for days to update the server list.
Thanks given by:
I have the same problem except you just need to check your internet settings...
Thanks given by:
In almost all such cases is to blame for the firewall.
Check your settings very carefully! :)
Thanks given by: