Pickups...
how can i stop pickups(nades,akimbo...)stop rotating around.If this is done,how could i put them on the ground like they are not flynig in air anymore i mean that they are just on the ground
Thanks given by:
you must sit on it. ;)
Thanks given by:
The game's engine inherently causes them to rotate. You will need to edit the source code and make a modified client in order to get rid of this (and, having edited the client, it will not be likely welcomed to public servers).
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 08:38PM)V-Man Wrote: (and, having edited the client, it will not be likely welcomed to public servers).
Why not? It's not really "modified gameplay", is it?
Thanks given by:
do the others know that?
Thanks given by:
ok then just hoped that pickups can be like in real life no damn rotating
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 08:46PM)tempest Wrote:
(03 Jan 12, 08:38PM)V-Man Wrote: (and, having edited the client, it will not be likely welcomed to public servers).
Why not? It's not really "modified gameplay", is it?

All I know is, if you edit the client, Jamz knows. And if Jamz knows you edited the client, you'll probably come under question if you take that client into a public server. O_o
Or perhaps there is a way he can tell whether the client edit changed gameplay?
Thanks given by:
If that was the case, quite a few people (including myself) would come under question. In order to have a "modified client", you don't even need to change the code - simply recompiling is sufficient.
Anyway, I haven't yet seen Jamz ban anyone without reliable proof of actual hacking.
Thanks given by:
O OK
* V-Man comes out of the compiler closet
Thanks given by:
Remember boys! Jamz never sleeps!
Dont even attempt it.
Thanks given by:
what would happen you animate a pickupmapmodel rotating in the opposite direction of the usual rotating? oO new universe?
Thanks given by:
Cubeception would happen.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 09:03PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: ok then just hoped that pickups can be like in real life no damn rotating
People keep forgetting that AC is an ARCADE game. ;D
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 01:58AM)Fate Wrote:
(03 Jan 12, 09:03PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: ok then just hoped that pickups can be like in real life no damn rotating
People keep forgetting that AC is an ARCADE game. ;D

it iz?
Thanks given by:

right, I want my mapmodels to ONLY float, just like in real life.
Thanks given by:
All my pick ups rotate :|

My ramen, chopsticks, everything.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 01:07AM)Robtics Wrote: what would happen you animate a pickupmapmodel rotating in the opposite direction of the usual rotating? oO new universe?

Nothing :P
Thanks given by:
AC would be a lot of fun to play with two big red buttons and a joystick.
Thanks given by:
[Image: arcade_view.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Just say: "Cruciatus Imperio!" or something like this :)
In any case you must re-edit/open mapmodels of pikups in 3D editor and export it without animation.
Thanks given by:
(04 Jan 12, 02:36AM)Lantry Wrote:

right, I want my mapmodels to ONLY float, just like in real life.

i wrot that maybe is possible to have pickups just on the ground,not floating,not rotating but maybe just some ligth over there that you can see em
Thanks given by: