Gun Game [Request]
Hello fellow cubers, I have yet another mod suggestion.

Its called Gun Game (As the thread title stated).
you get two kills and you level up to the next gun ,but if you get knifed you level down.If you get killed nothing happens.
so when the match starts everyone has a pistol thenn after two kills their gun changes to a smg,ect.
The list will go as following:
Pistol
smg
shotgun
AR
carbine
sniper
nade
knife
feel free to change the order just know that the pistol is first and knife
last.

Ive already started a map for the mod here's some HD screen:

[Image: 20120102073422factoryco.png]

Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 08:49AM)Think3r Wrote: [Image: 20120102073422factoryco.png]

What is that?
Thanks given by:
Sounds like call of duty.
Thanks given by:
In a mode like that the better players naturally end up with the best weapons while everyone else gets pwn'd. It doesnt encourage new players to stick around and would be quite elitest, for me i would not want to see such a thing in AC.

Its kinda nice that a newbie can play this game and learn without being constantly fraged.
Thanks given by:
There's already a gun game mod(e), and a private server off the MS for it.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 12:14PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: In a mode like that the better players naturally end up with the best weapons while everyone else gets pwn'd. It doesnt encourage new players to stick around and would be quite elitest, for me i would not want to see such a thing in AC.

Its kinda nice that a newbie can play this game and learn without being constantly fraged.
well that why i said feel free to change the where the guns go in the list.

@RR yupp basically
@Orynge its a map that i was making.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like CS:S

gg_knifelol
Thanks given by:
i really can't be bothered porting that to 1104 from 104. Not only the mod is one huge hack, but also GG doesn't suit ac at all. If anyone wants to do this, the gun list should be "smg AR shotgun carbine sniper pistol nades knife", so noobs don't get put off by getting raped in the beginning.
Thanks given by:
F2. Makes this game like all the other shooters out there.
Thanks given by:
Should have ghost mode instead..
Thanks given by:
Cemer, I wouldn't go that far. But it definitely doesn't fit AC.
Thanks given by:
Hey I have a great Idea, why don't we make it so there is a mode where its humans vs wolves.

Oooooorrr we could have different classes, like a healer, soldier, a tank n'stuff.
Thanks given by:
Sounds like call of duty... It wont work here because AC dont have many weapons, players will get to the last level in only 2 min
Thanks given by:
It's basically CoD
Thanks given by:
Somewhat related, I'm sure other have thought of this idea but me -- think Survivor mode, but everyone has the same weapon. Then after each round the weapon-sets rotate :o

I would love this mode.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 10:00PM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: Somewhat related, I'm sure other have thought of this idea but me -- think Survivor mode, but everyone has the same weapon. Then after each round the weapon-sets rotate :o

I would love this mode.

Now That, wouldn't be too bad.

Thanks given by:
was cool on black ops. <3

Oops, I mean umm...
Rage. Anything from other games would make AC just like those games rage rage rage, because new modes would change the gameplay magically and it'd become CoD rage. We invented Deathmatch and CTF, other games stole itttt.

Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 07:13PM)gambino Wrote: Hey I have a great Idea, why don't we make it so there is a mode where its humans vs wolves.
As far as I can tell, the devs aren't looking at implementing modes where the two teams aren't the same.
As that was pretty vague, here's and example:
A Bomb mode probably won't be implemented if it's like SnD from COD, because that means one team is on attack and one team is on defense.

(02 Jan 12, 07:13PM)gambino Wrote: Oooooorrr we could have different classes, like a healer, soldier, a tank n'stuff.
That's just Battlefield, and won't fit in AC.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 03:30AM)Orynge Wrote:
(02 Jan 12, 07:13PM)gambino Wrote: Hey I have a great Idea, why don't we make it so there is a mode where its humans vs wolves.
As far as I can tell, the devs aren't looking at implementing modes where the two teams aren't the same.
As that was pretty vague, here's and example:
A Bomb mode probably won't be implemented if it's like SnD from COD, because that means one team is on attack and one team is on defense.

(02 Jan 12, 07:13PM)gambino Wrote: Oooooorrr we could have different classes, like a healer, soldier, a tank n'stuff.
That's just Battlefield, and won't fit in AC.

Orynge, it was actually a joke, the wolves idea I stole from some wolf game I saw once on the pc XD.

Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 03:37AM)gambino Wrote: ...

Joke or not, I made a point.
I just want to know what the devs say to that.
Thanks given by:
GG = CS:S
HvW = pointless, we tried out Humans v Zombies and it was fun at first but it died down. You can also try X-Ray_Dog's Zombies! <-- built in Singleplayer Zombie game :P.
Classes = Battlefield = Not 4 AC :P
Weapon Sets = Meh b/c people are going to be pro AR but sucky SMG ya know? It could help improve overall gameplay
Ghost Mode = As much as I loved this in CF. There are too many differences from CF to AC. The ONLY way we'd be able to find the "ghosts" effectively is to be soundwhores. Like Fate.

Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 12:43PM)Think3r Wrote: @Orynge its a map that i was making.

What's the point of an HD screen if it's too dark to see anything? XD
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 12, 04:05AM)|FOX|Exia Wrote: You can also try X-Ray_Dog's Zombies! <-- built in Singleplayer Zombie game :P.

Which is another great reason to enable bots in multiplayer.
Thanks given by: