Map restrictions
(30 Dec 11, 01:53PM)Haku Wrote: ...
You just gave about 3 reasons why the map restrictions should be in place, good job considering you where ranting against them.

BTW, unless you know how hard it is to make a game you should not be slandering the devs and calling them dictators.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 11, 12:01AM)SleepKiller Wrote:
(30 Dec 11, 01:53PM)Haku Wrote: ...
You just gave about 3 reasons why the map restrictions should be in place, good job considering you where ranting against them.

3 dots are not 3 reasons, mister!

I didn't call them dictators. I don't want to insult someone personally. I don't even know who "the devs" are. Don't turn my words for your better.

And this got nothing to do with the act of making a game. Because the act of implementing restrictions is also a bit of work. So please spare out your random comments. Merci :)

Thanks given by:
I used dots because I've seen the mods edit out posts with long quotes.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 11, 01:50AM)SleepKiller Wrote: I used dots because I've seen the mods edit out posts with long quotes.

Yes, we do that. Only include the relevant points of the post, or just do the elipsis so people know who you are responding to.
Thanks given by:
One thing that hasn't been considered is how much trouble it is to wade through servers and maps just to find one that your computer can handle, let alone one that appeals to the person searching, when "anything goes."
You know why the compromise solution works? Because everyone can have their cake and eat it, too -- people who like "stretching the boundaries of what a mid-class computer can handle" will be able to explore those boundaries on private servers, and people who don't like them will be able to avoid them.

Why are people ignoring the compromise? This isn't a "ban or no-ban" issue, so let's stop creating a false dilemma.
Thanks given by:
I hope your referring to my last post on this thread, because it feels a bit ignored atm..
Thanks given by:
Yes, I'm referring to that one.
Every post afterward is ignoring it.
Except for yours.
And (a couple of) mine.
Thanks given by: