A little request with a pistol stuff
hey guys im back from a looong loong rest of play'n AC.Now i have little problem with hands and pistol.You see i dont care about akimbo(not da website,dual pistols) cuz i dont use it very much but i ask somebody of you to make a dual handed pistol like this:

http://www.upload.ee/image/1938642/zfjnzdml.rpj.jpg

Maybe the pistol end should be pointed more up a bit but something like this

ill give you the files of deagle i would like you to "double hand" and i hope somebody helps me with this stuff.i guess im not the only one who have wanted this kinda pistol thing.
The Deagle is here:

http://www.upload.ee/files/1938647/deagle.rar.html

and ofcourse let me know what u think about this idea :D
Thanks given by:
how did you get into cs:go :<
Thanks given by:
u mean mod cc?is easy,pretty much like san andreas
Thanks given by:
I put the model into AC and it worked fine, except that there is no muzzle tag :/
The game automatically mirrors the model when you get the akimbo pickup, so there if you install this mod correctly it will automatically show it with two pistols when you get the akimbo pickup. Or did you mean that you want it to show two pistols all the time, even when you don't have the akimbo pickup?
Thanks given by:
nah i mean that there is one pistol but two hands are holding it like in the picture
Thanks given by:
That's a job for a_slow_old_man our weapon mods wizard.

EDIT: OMG model stats :s

[Image: deaglex.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Matasar made such a mod a while back but I have no idea where to find it, sorry
Thanks given by:
np if a_slow_old_man or somebody else could help:d
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 11, 09:13PM)SKB Wrote: how did you get into cs:go :<

:<
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 04:57PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: np if a_slow_old_man or somebody else could help:d

I suppose he would if the work was freely shareable (licences blah blah blah)

Thanks given by:
You said it, "licences blah blah blah"...

Btw: CS:GO CrossHair sux D:
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 04:57PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: np if a_slow_old_man or somebody else could help:d
Just as xdEpicZombie said in his first post, the akimbo would make this mod look... lets say unrealistic.
Besides that Cleaner is right, the CS models arent license free.
(01 Jan 12, 07:44PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: I suppose he would if the work was freely shareable (licences blah blah blah)
And I'm not totally sure, but there is a site with many many CS ripoffs made to fit in AC and iirc they had a deagle too. If someone could provide the link, we could close this here.
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 02:19PM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: but there is a site with many many CS ripoffs made to fit in AC and iirc they had a deagle too. If someone could provide the link, we could close this here.

click HERE :p
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 02:32PM)Think3r Wrote:
(02 Jan 12, 02:19PM)a_slow_old_man Wrote: but there is a site with many many CS ripoffs made to fit in AC and iirc they had a deagle too. If someone could provide the link, we could close this here.

click HERE :p

i think that http://rn-acostum.tk/will not help us :(
Thanks given by: