How to deal with this cookie?
I am using AVG free antivirus on my computer. And my brother also installed a Spyware terminator. I also have a firewall installed on my computer called comodo. (which works how i dont know)

My problem is with the browsing. I browse hotmail.com, sometimes Youtube.com and twitter, i also have a gmail account. The problem happens after 15 minutes of browsing. My anti virus says you have a cookie, but i want to delete it but it gives me only option to add as an exception:(
I have windows 7 operating system. How can i manually delete the file? i know the temperory folder where cookies are stored but whenever i am using these sites some cookies called Yedro and admt will download and anti virus will show it up:( i scanned i got 5 such wares but when i deleted them , they came up again with the "add exception" alert..
please tell me admt and yedro are they dangerous?
and which is the best anti virus in free right now..?

thanks in advance..
Thanks given by:
Buy a mac.
Thanks given by:
Time to re-install windows.

OR you can always eat it; cookies are delicious.
Thanks given by:
i need proper advices. pls
Thanks given by:
http://www.malwarebytes.org/ for all your malware needs
http://www.avast.com/en-us/index for cookie-scanning needs
http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/ for better/easier control over your cookies
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 11, 09:47AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Buy a mac.

ORLY?

Thanks given by:
I think the reason people value Macs is not because of price-value in hardware; it is the user-friendly interface of the graphical operating system. You don't have to (get to?) actually dig down into the dirty config-works of your computer; the folks at Macintosh will take care of those silly little details for you.
Thanks given by:
EAT IT

edit: fate, you ruined eveything.

and buy a mac
Thanks given by:
Im a little bit... uhm .. "sleepy" so i just read a few lines here. So, u want to deal with a cookie, buy a mac and than eat it? But what do you want eat exactly? the Mac or the Cookie?

I hope this pictures helping you by your decision. first: a Cookie (omnomnom!), the second: a Tavish Mac, MacTavish. He is an Ex-hockey player. Maybe you can buy hockeyplayers, (yes, just like cookies) but, i wouldnt eat a ex-hockeyplayer.

[Image: 220px-Oreo.jpg]

[Image: sport-nhl.jpg?w=620]
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 11, 12:57PM)V-Man Wrote: I think the reason people value Macs is not because of price-value in hardware; it is the user-friendly interface of the graphical operating system. You don't have to (get to?) actually dig down into the dirty config-works of your computer; the folks at Macintosh will take care of those silly little details for you.

Oh, i didn't know that a "good interface" was so expensive.
My M14x AlienWare is 4x better than a basic macbook pro but his price is 2x lower.

I only use MWbyte and CCleaner for cookies, that's all.
Btw: don't care so much about cookies.
Thanks given by:
Cookies aren't really dangerous, but they often have a negative impact on your privacy by allowing server operators to identify you without your knowledge. Most browsers allow you to permanently block cookies from certain sites.
Thanks given by:
V-Man: A Windows costs the same as a Mac.

Cost of mac: Mac
Cost of windows: Windows + anti-virus
Thanks given by:
Not true Wolf, if you've the right resources, any and every anti-virus is free.
Thanks given by:
Always used free anti-virus, never had a virus.
Thanks given by:
Always used my brain, never had a virus (in fact, I do have Symantec, but there has never been anything for it to report :P). And for the past few years, I've been using Linux most of the time anyway.
Thanks given by:
Ye, if I had to ditch mac, I dont think I would go to windows. Just saying :>
Thanks given by:
I would like to show you a website that can solve any problems you may potentially ever have when it comes to dealing with anti-virus software: http://www.ubuntu.com/
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 11, 06:27PM)tempest Wrote: Cookies aren't really dangerous, but they often have a negative impact on your privacy by allowing server operators to identify you without your knowledge. Most browsers allow you to permanently block cookies from certain sites.

thanks tempest for your reply...

@habluka i dont know anything about Ubuntu just that its another os like windows.. sorry i dont understand so many technicalities..:(
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 11, 04:15AM)Habluka Wrote: I would like to show you a website that can solve any problems you may potentially ever have when it comes to dealing with anti-virus software: http://www.ubuntu.com/

i couldn't agree more :)
simple and fast and has almost everything you need :)
and is free :D
Thanks given by:
Get any antivirus developed in Czech. Theyre the best and free
Thanks given by:
Microsoft Security Essentials is free, and has owned plenty of viruses for me. ;)
Plenty of better antiviruses out there but yeah.
Thanks given by: