Map WATERSLIDE
My map is finished. I figured out how to make maps now. I will be making more in the future.
Thanks given by:
you fail at posting informative things too... sorry but like this nobody can help you
Thanks given by:
Post some screenshots and the download file so that we can see what you actually want :)
Thanks given by:
Yes, some pics and the map file would be *great*. Oh and btw.: opening 2 threads about the same topic without usefull informations doesnt make it better ;)
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 11, 10:12PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Post some screenshots and the download file so that we can see what you actually want :)

Sorry but i dont know how to post screen shots, but its pretty much just a big square room. I already explained the othe details do I dont see how much clearer I can make this.
(28 Dec 11, 11:03PM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote:
(28 Dec 11, 10:12PM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Post some screenshots and the download file so that we can see what you actually want :)

Sorry but i dont know how to post screen shots, but its pretty much just a big square room. I already explained the othe details do I dont see how much clearer I can make this.

Woops sorry its other and so not othe and do.
Thanks given by:

Woops sorry its other and so not othe and do.

And...what do you think how we should get your map? With supernatural powers? at least a download link where we can get your map would be a good start.
Thanks given by:
This thread is a WIN... Lmao!
Upload your map so we can download it and help you. Try www.upload.ee
Thanks given by: