hall_of_fame MAP
Here is my new map "hall_of_fame", i hope you like it :)

Download link for map, cfg and textures:

http://ge.tt/861a1cB

Pictures:

[Image: 20111225_02.46.20_halevohp.jpg]

[Image: 20111225_02.46.31_haltspcq.jpg]

[Image: 20111225_02.47.15_halppqup.jpg]

Thanks given by:
It's purdy
Thanks given by:
Amazing!! :D
Thanks given by:
I REALLY like this map. Good work :)
Thanks given by:
Secret paths...

Good use of texture are aches, gg.
Thanks given by:
This must! be played...
Thanks given by:
Oh God, awesome. This is not a map, this is ART!
Thanks given by:
Well, its bigger than it seems...
I love the missing content pictures.... Jk. Is the famous AC Mona Lisa hanging around there?
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your feedback!

And yes, there is a Mona Lisa ;) in the .zip file are all textures you need. Is there somethin missing?

I think about to rework the map, maybe 1-2 collapsed arches because the halls lookin very empty. But i cant see this boxes anymore... im overboxed. Do you have any hints/tips for me?
Thanks given by:
That Mona Lisa is a FAKE!
WE (him and me) have the original!
Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 11, 09:17PM)[OMS]WeedBernd Wrote: And yes, there is a Mona Lisa ;) in the .zip file are all textures you need. Is there somethin missing?
I played it yesterday with ya on 40 plus, thats why I said that about the missing content XD.

Thanks given by:
(25 Dec 11, 11:20PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:
(25 Dec 11, 09:17PM)[OMS]WeedBernd Wrote: And yes, there is a Mona Lisa ;) in the .zip file are all textures you need. Is there somethin missing?
I played it yesterday with ya on 40 plus, thats why I said that about the missing content XD.

Oh, yes, i remember. I uploaded it there but i forgot that it dont upload the textures too :/
Thanks given by:
Akimbo it ^_^
Thanks given by:
seems good!
Thanks given by:
I've just set up a server "Andersons Fun Server Hall_of_fame special" so we can all give this map a go, its set to try ctf,htf,tosok,osok and DM let me know which modes play best and i will add it to my normal maprot, happy fraggin!
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 11, 01:13PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I've just set up a server "Andersons Fun Server Hall_of_fame special" so we can all give this map a go, its set to try ctf,htf,tosok,osok and DM let me know which modes play best and i will add it to my normal maprot, happy fraggin!

I'm on this server now! But nobody else is :(

Thanks given by:
Lol they were all playin it on Baldrick ladder server, it can now be selected on the two BoB ladder servers too ;)
Thanks given by:
(26 Dec 11, 01:32PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Lol they were all playin it on Baldrick ladder server, it can now be selected on the two BoB ladder servers too ;)

Thx for adding my map :3

Thanks given by:
I lag too hard.
Too many trees in an open area.
Thanks given by:
Good Job

(27 Dec 11, 01:30AM)Orynge Wrote: I lag too hard.
Too many trees in an open area.

I believe your only supposed to have 2 trees cause of that problem? Dunno xD
Thanks given by:
Two is considered by many to be a relatively reasonable limit to the number of trees that all AC computers can handle without too much lag. Many can handle more, and a few cannot handle tree mapmodels at all.
* V-Man sneaks off to the mapmodel request thread
Thanks given by:
FAKING GREAT I say!!! Luved it. Very, very cool. Nicely done mate!
Thanks given by:
Here is a little update. I dont know if i can use this textures because i dont have a permission for using them. So i cant make this version public. Just want to show u this :)

[Image: 20111228_18.40.01_ac_taqlp.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Depends on the license, post the license here if you are confused by it and people will tell you what you need to do to use those textures.
Thanks given by:
(29 Dec 11, 12:20AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Depends on the license, post the license here if you are confused by it and people will tell you what you need to do to use those textures.

I already wrote the owner a mail, he told me that the textures are now property of a university. He told me that he will ask them if i can use it or not.
Thanks given by: