What did YOU get for christmas?
It's the givers, not the receivers, he's questioning.
Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 11, 07:05PM)titiPT Wrote:
(25 Dec 11, 06:24PM)SiL3nT Wrote: Why does everybody get money?;o

Christmas shouldn't be about economic values of presents, rather the love and passion put into them. I'd be more delighted from getting a teddy bear rather than £1000, just sayin

if people want to give us money, wth would we turn them down?

$$$$$$$ Makes me excited... SiL3nT its in-human to decline money, maybe 100 hundred years ago - e.g Downton Abbey (not irl)

Thanks given by:
(27 Dec 11, 05:00AM)Murmer Wrote: Oh Damn :/ and Yeah fable 3's a beast game, not when you got to pay back 7.5k gold, for Murdering 30 guards lol <3

When you are king you can do anything lol
Thanks given by:
A PS3 with the three newest CoD games, BattleField 2, and 3, and Assassins Creed 1, and 2, and money.
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 11, 05:39AM)Duckett Wrote: A PS3 with the three newest CoD games, BattleField 2, and 3, and Assassins Creed 1, and 2, and money.

Holy fuck, 7 games?!
Thanks given by:
(28 Dec 11, 05:39AM)Duckett Wrote: A PS3 with the three newest CoD games, BattleField 2, and 3, and Assassins Creed 1, and 2, and money.

Why would anyone give you AC 1 and 2 AND NOT ALSO 3 AND 4?
Thanks given by:
Skyrim, Skyward Sword, a 2T external hard drive, and a Periodic Table Book.
Thanks given by:
Popoklatsche :)

edit: mit Anlauf
Thanks given by:
O______O
Thanks given by:
i got a bike:)
Thanks given by:
Nothing.
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 12, 10:12PM)Lightning Wrote: Nothing.

D:
Poor Lightning.

EDIT: Also, people who give out money for Christmas are just lazy. D:
Put some effort in and actually TRY and get them something that tey like rather than "Oh, he might not like that. I'll just give him money instead."
Thanks given by:
(02 Jan 12, 11:28AM)Orynge Wrote: EDIT: Also, people who give out money for Christmas are just lazy. D:
Put some effort in and actually TRY and get them something that tey like rather than "Oh, he might not like that. I'll just give him money instead."

Dammit, i gave £10 to the homeless charity, you mean i should of bought them some blankets?
Thanks given by:
nothing :(
Thanks given by: