Arkios- Aero
First off I want to say I love you guys so much for always paying attention to my threads and laughing along with my oh so witty comments ( sarcasm). You guys are the best I take you for granted. Other forums I post in just tell me the obvious, you suck so bad. Well sorry to break it to you retards but Im a NOOB at making music. I of course can't explain that because of thier dangerously low IQ in the way. So here it is. My first techno song and it ACTUALLY HAS MELODY WOOOO. Haha well here it is. Please if you have a chance, spread the word it really helps :D.

http://soundcloud.com/arkios/aero
p.s. youtube video coming soon.
Thanks given by:
Nice tune!
I wish I was listening on some other speakers, though... These laptop speakers kill everything below 12000 hertz.
Thanks given by:
CHOON!

Thanks given by:
Well, I like it! I dont think its techno music, and I wouldnt know what name to give it, but I really enjoyed the feeling it transmitted to me! Like, chill out brah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1 XD
v63
Thanks given by:
Good Job dude, love it. Got some talent kid :P
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 08:47PM)V-Man Wrote: Nice tune!
I wish I was listening on some other speakers, though... These laptop speakers kill everything below 12000 hertz.
Yea I have noticed that. It is pretty quiet. I think I'll try adding an EQ to maybe enhance it.

(24 Dec 11, 09:05PM)MykeGregory Wrote: CHOON!
Uh thanks? :D

(24 Dec 11, 09:12PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Well, I like it! I dont think its techno music, and I wouldnt know what name to give it, but I really enjoyed the feeling it transmitted to me! Like, chill out brah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!1 XD
v63
Thanks dude, ironically I was thinking that too when I was making it. If you raging just turn on ol' arkios :D

(24 Dec 11, 09:23PM)Murmer Wrote: Good Job dude, love it. Got some talent kid :P

Thanks dude so much. I feel like a noob still though.One thing for certain is that I will keep on trying no matter what. I hope to get better and better. All of you guys inspire me to keep going.

Thanks given by:
Nice, I prefered your other track sureal, i really liked the intro and middle i thought the other parts had a little too much going on. I reakon if you keep it simple its always best and i like it when you do, nice work man...
Thanks given by:
Hmm I like it <3
Thanks given by:
Dude, it's good. But it sucks :D

Do you play the piano or any other ackord instrument? Theoretical knowledge is especially needable when doing very delicate techno like you did. For me, it's just a mixture of sounds, try to give it a story.

When we're on the 'story', read on wikipedia about techno music and the making of it. You will learn very vital patterns which NEED to be followed. For example, you need a distinctive chorus which has a good beat (etc..).

Also, before you add any 'real' beats, make sure to read about them too ;)

GL
Thanks given by:

(25 Dec 11, 12:44AM)SiL3nT Wrote: Dude, it's good. But it sucks :D

Do you play the piano or any other ackord instrument? Theoretical knowledge is especially needable when doing very delicate techno like you did. For me, it's just a mixture of sounds, try to give it a story.

When we're on the 'story', read on wikipedia about techno music and the making of it. You will learn very vital patterns which NEED to be followed. For example, you need a distinctive chorus which has a good beat (etc..).

Also, before you add any 'real' beats, make sure to read about them too ;)

GL

Thank you so much. Also no, I don't play any instruments unfortunately. I don't have any knowledge of notes.
Thanks given by: