Saying Goodbye.
Well, as the title already tells you, I'm going to stop playing AC.

I am KeinNameDa (for the people who (don't) know me), these days I played with the Pseudo HamburgerSV.KND, and played AC since September/October 2009, so a bit more than 2 years now. During these years I think I got a relativ good skill, of course nothing compared to most of you.

And like in almost every life I come to the point now to find the right direction for my life and pass my final exams, which are in March here in Germany, and get ready for a (hopefully) good job.

This decision was surely not easy to do, but too bad there are more important things in life.

The reason I started this thread is, that I just want to Thank all of you. It was always fun playing AC, even when I got pwned (nearly everytime).
You're the best Community of a game I've ever seen. And it is/was a pleasure for me to be a small part of it.

Maybe I'll get sometimes and play some short games, but I can't promise that (school >.> ).

So I'm saying Goodbye and Thank You all for the great time I had with you here. Hopefully we'll meet sometime in future. :)

Yours sincerely, KeinNameDa (Or my real Name: Stefan)

-

And Happy Christmas and Happy New Year to you. Have fun in AC and keep fraggin'. :)
Thanks given by:
good luck with your exams :)
Thanks given by:
Have fun in RL.
Thanks given by:
Good luck with your future endeavors! :)
Thanks given by:
Don't know you but I wish you the best IRL mate :)
Thanks given by:
I don't know you, but GL anyway. :)

I started AC around the same time as you. :D
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 12:39AM)kleinkariert Wrote: good luck with your exams :)

Thanks, I really need luck I think ;D

(24 Dec 11, 12:56AM)titiPT Wrote: Have fun in RL.

Thank you, I hope you do so, too. :)

(24 Dec 11, 01:03AM)Jason Wrote: Good luck with your future endeavors! :)

Thank you. :)

(24 Dec 11, 02:13AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Don't know you but I wish you the best IRL mate :)

Thanks, I wish you the same and also the best in game. :)

(24 Dec 11, 03:53AM)Orynge Wrote: I don't know you, but GL anyway. :)

I started AC around the same time as you. :D

Thanks, I really appreciate that. :)
Too bad that we never met, but we'll see what the future will bring and I hope RL won't need too much time of my life and I can come back. :)
Thanks given by:
GL IRL dude See Ya
Thanks given by:
Auf Wiedersen.
Guten spiel! lol
Thanks given by:
Have fun IRL man. Saw you under your alias, was thinking of asking you to join my clan lol.

Cya and good luck with life :)
Thanks given by:
Good luck man ;)
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 12:50PM)m@C Wrote: GL IRL dude See Ya

(24 Dec 11, 01:12PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Auf Wiedersen.
Guten spiel! lol

Pretty close Myke. :D But thank you. :)

(24 Dec 11, 01:51PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: Have fun IRL man. Saw you under your alias, was thinking of asking you to join my clan lol.

Cya and good luck with life :)

Damn, bad time to leave AC. :/ I like your clan, you're really good players. :) But thanks and good luck with your clan. :)

(24 Dec 11, 02:26PM)Andrez Wrote: Good luck man ;)

Thanks given by:
I have seen you few times on pubs, hf in rl.
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 02:38PM)pweaks Wrote: I have seen you few times on pubs, hf in rl.

I know. You pwned me very hard. ;D But thanks. :)
Thanks given by:
Wiedersehen. Literally, I hope.
Thanks given by:
I actually know you!
It was fun fragging with ya! :D
GL in RL :)
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 04:17PM)V-Man Wrote: Wiedersehen. Literally, I hope.

I hope so, too. :)

(24 Dec 11, 08:04PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: I actually know you!
It was fun fragging with ya! :D
GL in RL :)

Someone who knows me, I'm glad to hear that. Thank you very much. :)
Thanks given by:
Yo, follow the path you have marked yourself and study hard so you can have a summer full of AC emotions! GL!
/offtopic & ontopic I think a masterserver ban would help this nice people who have the time and the guts to openly admit AC defeated their lifes. Just saying,,, XD
KeinNameDa, post your IP so you cant come to the dark side again!!!11!11
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 09:21PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Yo, follow the path you have marked yourself and study hard so you can have a summer full of AC emotions! GL!
/offtopic & ontopic I think a masterserver ban would help this nice people who have the time and the guts to openly admit AC defeated their lifes. Just saying,,, XD
KeinNameDa, post your IP so you cant come to the dark side again!!!11!11

First sentence: I agree. The rest: That sounds more like a punishment to me than help. :D It's already hard to give up playing AC because of school, but banning me, that would destroy my life. ;D / But anyway thanks. :)

Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 10:59PM)KeinNameDa Wrote: ...but banning me, that would destroy my life...
Be like the Phoenix then, and rise from your ashes XD .
No, really, good luck brah!
Thanks given by: