Compass rose:
[Image: compass-rose.png]

Teams Icons:
[Image: teamicons.png]
In-game ss:
[Image: cla_ss.jpg]
[Image: rvsf_ss.jpg]

How to install:
StartScreen: Save the image (startscreen.png) and paste it in C:\...\AssaultCube_v1.1.0.4\packages\misc
Blood fx: Save the image (blood.png) and paste it in C:\...\AssaultCube_v1.1.0.4\packages\misc

If you want an HD version of Blood.png, I can make one ;)
Thanks given by:
That is sexy, yo!
Thanks given by:
Thank's bro ;)
Here's something else: The Compass base
[Image: compass-base.png]
In-game ss:
[Image: compass-base_ss.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Lovely lovely lovely...

btw, AC fonts is Capture it ;)

Oh! please, not me being nosey (actually yes) but it's AssaultCube, all attached.
Thanks given by:
Nice stuff there! (Although I'm still waiting for you releasing some mapmodels >:()

Anyway, the last one who wrote Assault Cube, caused the world's reset, divided by zero, made fishes swim in the air and birds fly in the oceans, but you're forgiven this time.
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 11, 11:03PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Lovely lovely lovely...

btw, AC fonts is Capture it ;)

Oh! please, not me being nosey (actually yes) but it's AssaultCube, all attached.

Fail :p The font is Dock 51
And for the AssaultCube all attached, First I made it right, I have no idea why later I added that space ^^ I'll fix this!
(23 Dec 11, 11:14PM)Andrez Wrote: Nice stuff there! (Although I'm still waiting for you releasing some mapmodels >:()

Kinda busy with studies for making mapmodels :/ Plus I'm more into Flash and Photoshop these days :p

Quote:Anyway, the last one who wrote Assault Cube, caused the world's reset, divided by zero, made fishes swim in the air and birds fly in the oceans, but you're forgiven this time.
Lmao ^^ Gud I'm forgiven!
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 11, 11:16PM)sniperz Wrote:
(23 Dec 11, 11:03PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: btw, AC fonts is Capture it ;)
Fail :p The font is Dock 51
Erm sorry mate but I got the font link from the devs so...
Thanks given by:
Oh you mean the Original fonts ? I tought you were talking about the one I used.
Thanks given by:
Nice stuff. I especially like the blood :D
What's AC's console font called?
Thanks given by:
sniperz, please don't get mad at me I am merely showing things that are buggering me...

[Image: startscreen2.png]

You can either tell me to stop being so fussy, I will then clap my mouth shut or you can also say 'yeah man cool I'll fix that!'.

After all when showing here and there our material we are willingly exposing ourselves to criticism, although the word "criticism" sounds harsh to the ear it also has positive means.

I like your work and encourage you.
Thanks given by:
What's wrong with using another font? It's another version of the start screen, nothing wrong if you use another font...
Thanks given by:
Wolf, I didn't blame him for using another font, it was only a hint to what the original font where in case he wanted to use them.
Thanks given by:
Better than my custom blood...
Thanks given by:
Cleaner, why would I be mad at you? You take your time to criticise my work and of course it has positive means. It's by this way modders advance and get better. So thank's for your feed-back.

By those arrows you draw on the startscreen, do you make reference to those "two close lines" ? Damn! how did you see that? I will try to get that fixed. Thank you.

PS: My english isn't that good, sometimes you may misunderstood me (like 'yeah man cool I'll fix that!')

(24 Dec 11, 11:40AM)MykeGregory Wrote: Better than my custom blood...

Not bad, your first? Try Gimp which is free, or get Adobe Photoshop for more advanced work ;)

(24 Dec 11, 02:00AM)Frogulis Wrote: Nice stuff. I especially like the blood :D
What's AC's console font called?
Thank's, for the AC's console font, I looked at the font file in the misc folder and found out the name of the font "DejaVu Sans Condensed". But I'm not sure...

----EDIT----
Added to first post:

Compass rose:
[Image: compass-rose.png]

Teams Icons:
[Image: teamicons.png]
In-game ss:
[Image: cla_ss.jpg]
[Image: rvsf_ss.jpg]
Thanks given by: