Looking For Assault Cube Team!
Hi, my name is Ghostone and i'm looking for some ppl to play AssaultCube with.
I started playing it this week, but i'm pretty good cuz it reminds of many games.
I've got good aim imo, mostly because i play cod4 wars often :)

So i'm looking for a team to play matches with, dunno how it works out in assault cube but i'll give it a try!
Thanks given by:
Hi GhosTone, welcome to AC! If you want to find a team, go here RECRUITING CLANS. Take care!
Thanks given by:
yeah. Join a clan ;).

But most importantly play osok ac_douze and gemas.
Thanks given by:
Dont listen to gambino hes a noob ;).

Ontopic: GhosTone if you want more competition play on BoB or TyD ladder servers. That is where the majority of the more skilled AC players are.
Thanks given by:
What lucky says, as well as play a few inters with people in clans.

A few prominent clans that are recruiting are:

eQuilibrium
HyPE
iOD
=SA=
Paradox Infinity
And a few others I forget
Thanks given by:
and z4p are recruiting too!

Yeah basically what the dudes above said (except gambino, he was kidding XD). Play 1v1s, play interclans, get lessons from some AC veterans and you'll do well. If you're looking for competition though, I suggest playing on TyD or BoB ladder servers. There are almost no low-skill players there, the majority are midskill or above and it's a good way to improve. Plus everyone is friendly, and no noobs will accuse you of hacking just because you get a 10 kill streak.

:)
Thanks given by:
Thanks for all the responses! But when the clans say ''You may not be in another clan'' do they mean AssaultCube clans or just any clan? I'm in a serious cod4 clan so i wanna know :P
Thanks given by:
An assaultcube clan. If you have any doubts, just ask them. Make sure you communicate with your cod4 clan as well. Which clan btw?

I have no worries that it will hinder you.
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 11, 09:51PM)GhosTone Wrote: Thanks for all the responses! But when the clans say ''You may not be in another clan'' do they mean AssaultCube clans or just any clan? I'm in a serious cod4 clan so i wanna know :P

If you play anything like CEVO, or anything remotely competitive in CoD, throw us a PM and I'll think about showing you some tricks and tips. You'll pick up this game very quickly if that is the case.
ts3: idis.woop.us:noport
pass: 9999

kk. pZ. cu @ lan and whatever.
Thanks given by:
Most clans generally mean AC clans.
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 11, 06:48PM)lucky Wrote: Dont listen to gambino hes a noob ;).

Ontopic: GhosTone if you want more competition play on BoB or TyD ladder servers. That is where the majority of the more skilled AC players are.
No, lucky is a noob because you should only play on HitMelee servers and the majhority of skilled players are playing maps like Twintowers, MEGA TOWERS, and @Camper maps.
Thanks given by:
(24 Dec 11, 12:31AM)gambino Wrote:
(23 Dec 11, 06:48PM)lucky Wrote: Dont listen to gambino hes a noob ;).

No, lucky is a noob because you should only play on HitMelee servers and the majhority of skilled players are playing maps like Twintowers, MEGA TOWERS, and @Camper maps.

lolz...indeed they are...
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 11, 09:54PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: An assaultcube clan. If you have any doubts, just ask them. Make sure you communicate with your cod4 clan as well. Which clan btw?

I have no worries that it will hinder you.

Drunken Bastards (db.) :)
Thanks given by:
You must be pro :D
Thanks given by:
-dyH| is recruiting

Site: dyhclan.org

Stop by and check out the forums :)
Thanks given by:
KAL is not a "prominent" clan, but we would love to have you! :D

visit us as KALclan.99k.org

Thanks
-LlamaDemon
Thanks given by:
Yeah, if anything I think clans would VALUE your experience in Call of Duty. It's a similar FPS and if you've played that one, as Jason said you'll pick this up quicker. (he was a L4D player before playing AC, and in the first three months here he got to be one of the best players in the game).

Not to mention, you'll be familiar with clans, clan rules, teamwork, clanwars, etc.
Thanks given by:
(23 Dec 11, 10:46PM)Jason Wrote: skype: vampirerobotnazi

[Image: 20020301.png]
Thanks given by:
Clans who realy need Members and are new in AssaultCube and have nearly pro-skills like some of the best clans in AssaultCube are:

Good-Skilled:
|LN| - LimoNade - http://limonade.xobor.de/
-dyH| - Destroys Your Hope - http://www.dyhope.tk
<WyB> - Watch Your Back - http://wyb-clan.weebly.com/index.html

Middle-Skilled:
GsF| - Global Strike Force - http://gsforce.net/
|ST6| - Seal Team 6 - http://st6clan.tk/

Whatch the Clan-Matches and you'll see who's the best Clan for you GhosTone.
I'am the Leader of the |LN|-Clan...We need some good skilled players in AC.
Maybe you are one of those players we search! :)

You can add me on skype or send me a message on our homepage - http://limonade.xobor.de/
Skype-Name: q4nchikus

GL, GhosTone and Have fun!
Thanks given by:
I find your list, to be somewhat... wrong, suffice to say
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 11, 08:48PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: I find your list, to be somewhat... wrong, suffice to say

lol I don't think half of those clans you mentioned as pro are infact pro. Also AFH are dead btw. I recommend looking into LimoNade as a clan if you have the $k!11z
Thanks given by:
Oh lol, good to know that AFH are dead, didnt know that xD
Ok, i'll change it in my list...

.EL.
Thanks given by:
I'm missing HyPE, B}, eQ, M|A, ect. ect. on that list
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 11, 10:14PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: I'm missing HyPE, B}, eQ, M|A, ect. ect. on that list

Is it your list, Tur?
Thanks given by:
just keep playing the game mate, good to have you around and hope you enjoy. getting on teamspeak3 and talking to and playing with good players is the best way to get better as jason said.

careful about playing only pubs, you'll miss out on my favorite part of the game (tactics/strategy). also going onto gamesurge IRC is a big way to find most competitive players and using the acinter bot on the channel #acinter is a great way to meet people who like to frag.

gl hf, hope to see you around soon.
Thanks given by:
No not mine, just clans that should be on there, like MyS
Thanks given by: