Merry christmas...
I hope Mayas were right, lol

Merry XMas by the way!
Thanks given by:
This was ment to go somewhere else but it fits better here...

"What up, y'all ***** asses? Joseph of Arimithea speaking. I bet you've all heard about Christmas, and what it's all about, how Jesus was born and laid in a manger, and then went on to save everyone from sin and death. Everyone knows this is bullshit, but not many know the REAL STORY.

One day about 2,000 years ago I walked into the talent office at the Bethlehem Hotel and said to the Showbiz Jew, 'Have I got an act for you!' So the Showbiz Jew says 'What is it?'

'Well, it's a family act. I come onto the stage with my young nephew, John the Baptist. He pours some water on my head ************** *************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************** "
—Jesus' Baby Daddy

Thanks given by:
The Mayans say: Enjoy this Christmas as if it was your last lol

Merry Christmas to all of you
Thanks given by:
RealViking: you disgust me.
PERROS: from that image, it looked like the person on the ground tried to trip one of the officials. Unfortunately, I think the other official had the right to neutralize the situation. But I agree, it should have not been done in that fashion.
America is fucked up, I understand this, but don't criticize it. No country is perfect. I understand how it looks, trust me, I see all of it from inside the borders. But you have to understand, we start these wars because we believe an enemy should be eliminated, or at least controlled. This is how the American people (who don't work in government professions) see it. The real reason wars are started are: 20% of the previous, 30% because the country/person said the wrong thing about America and it's leaders, and 50% because it boosts our economy. It's sad that the last one is the biggest portion as to why wars are started. WWI and WWII are prime examples of this idea in motion. Keep in mind, this is how I see it. Me, myself and I. I'm not saying everyone will agree with me.
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 11, 09:58PM)JamJamTheCalcMan Wrote: I'm not saying everyone will agree with me.

Yeah, because I sort of thought USA jumping into WWII had a bit more to do with that whole Pearl Harbor thing than the economy.

Edit: Yes, the economy improved as a result of the war industry boost, but that was a side-effect rather than any end goal.
Thanks given by:
Thats incentive, the other 20%+30%.

EDIT: Yes, that was what started it, but after WWI and how prosperous America became, that made war look "That much better". It's shitty, yes, but imho that's the truth.
Thanks given by: