Best Doctor Who Scene?

Personally my favorite scene from the series.

What's yours?
Thanks given by:
I can't find it right now, but it's from the second Weeping Angels episode when Amy gets locked inside that space ship thingy.

EDIT: Removed Portal 2 reference for the sake of clarity.
Thanks given by:
I like the scene where the Doctor and Amy are fighting in the forest with the Ewoks.
Also, the scene(s) where Yoda teaches Doc to use the force.

..alright, I could get never get into the show...:(
Thanks given by:
probably something from with christopher eccleston. i would now have to say i prefer torchwood after seeing miracle day.
Thanks given by:
Best scenes are the ones with Amy Pond in because she is damn hot. (Not a reference to do with her hair colour >_>)
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 11, 06:28PM)Snoosnoo Wrote: Best scenes are the ones with Amy Pond in because she is damn hot. (Not a reference to do with her hair colour >_>)

I reckon she's the only reason anyone watches the new dr who's with matt smith. She's certainly the only reason I've decided to watch the odd episode. But personally rate Lauren Ambrose's character in miracle day (also a redhead) higher. Maybe that subliminally made me like the most recent series of torchwood better than dr who. That and also I prefer John Barrowman to Matt Smith, although not in the same way as I prefer one of the women to the other.
Thanks given by:
Didn't follow the most recent Torchwood, sadly. I think Matt Smith is doing well, since of the epic role he had to follow after David Tennant, and Christopher Eccleston...
Thanks given by:
I'd never watched torchwood but I watched about 4 of the last series and I would almost say it was gripping. You could always buy the box set that's out now at least.
I guess it's all personal taste when it comes to Matt Smith, I just like a more serious and older Doctor. Im sure he's a good actor but from the few episodes I've seen he just aint my cup of tea, nor was David Tennant when compared with Christopher Eccleston.
Thanks given by:
IMO, Matt Smith is doing a wonderful job.
Thanks given by:
(17 Dec 11, 01:17AM)Orynge Wrote: IMO, Matt Smith is doing a wonderful job.

He is for his age yes! Then again, the episodes are turning into friken drama lol
I just lold at that video and i didnt even watch it :P
Thanks given by: