put in blacklist some admin
in the server TgS NE1 there are some admin that kick and ban many players with no reason
they kick me 4 times and then ban me 2 times only because i say that one of them is hacking...
i put here an image of the tgs player that were online, in particolarry is L1994J that kick and ban with no reason

[Image: assalt.png]
Thanks given by:
I have a good solution for ya: Just don't play (edited ops) there anymore, there is plenty of servers around.
Thanks given by:
nuff said
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 05:21PM)TheCrema Wrote: I have a good solution for ya: Just don't there anymore, there is plenty of servers around.
Don't what?
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 06:25PM)Drakas Wrote:
(02 Aug 10, 05:21PM)TheCrema Wrote: I have a good solution for ya: Just don't there anymore, there is plenty of servers around.
Don't what?

but is the only server with many player in one shot one kill
what can i do against this admin?
Thanks given by:
COntact the server owner ...
Thanks given by:
Make your own server,
Play Exodus 24/7 T/OSOK I think there is one,
Learn to play CTF,
Don't play when he is on,
It's his server so he can do anything he wants :\
Thanks given by:
nevermind, KN!F3 said it all
Thanks given by:
Rofl he was spamming, trying to kick for no reason, and accusing and trying to ban all of us from our own server =/
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 09:20PM)~TgS~NightHawkd Wrote: Rofl he was spamming, trying to kick for no reason, and accusing and trying to ban all of us from our own server =/

nono you not say the truth, in fact i play now the server, i kill L1994J and immediately he ban me for no reason.... so if you play in this way you are only stupids players...i hope that the player who read this post stop play in our server...

p.s.
when he not ban me i also win the server...maybe he 's afraid of me...
Thanks given by:
ROFL HE AINT SCARED OF U AND HE KNOWS ALONG WITH ALL OF US WHAT U WILL END UP DOING SO GOT RID OF U BEFORE U COULD DO IT SO SHUT UP PLEASE AND STOP COMPLAINING THERE ARE OTHER SERVERS U KNOW!
Thanks given by:
Stop with the bitch fight... Take this somewhere else and if no one has a demo to prove your points then move along.
Thanks given by:
(02 Aug 10, 09:44PM)~TgS~NightHawkd Wrote: ROFL HE AINT SCARED OF U AND HE KNOWS ALONG WITH ALL OF US WHAT U WILL END UP DOING SO GOT RID OF U BEFORE U COULD DO IT SO SHUT UP PLEASE AND STOP COMPLAINING THERE ARE OTHER SERVERS U KNOW!

no no shut up you ~TgS~NightHawkd you lie, you not say the truth...your team kick and ban often with not a valid reason... sorry but is the truth and i want that the others player know that
Thanks given by:
Don't use these forums as a vehicle for libelist shit.
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 10, 12:32AM)Mael Wrote: Don't use these forums as a vehicle for libelist shit.

+1
Thanks given by:
rofl w/e this is getting to be a bunch of bull shit anways
Thanks given by:
(03 Aug 10, 02:21AM)~TgS~NightHawkd Wrote: rofl w/e this is getting to be a bunch of bull shit anways
~TgS~ how come demo's are not available to download on your servers??????
Thanks given by:
i think is important punish admin abuse, AC community cant say this is only of "server account" cause cares about what servers do (what map is runing, if is a modified server) but want ignore what the admins does cause mostly of them are old members.

I cant say nothing about TGS cause i have a good reference but guys like "crema" keep doing abuses for a long time ( i played ac a year ago and he did, now i back and he did again like in the demo).

better than change servers is change the game. Soon AC will b just a game for admins and old members. When i played before the servers wasn't so empty like now.

Now if u ignore a server u dont have too much choices.
Thanks given by: