Mapmodels requests
(30 Dec 11, 12:12PM)kleinkariert Wrote: i just don't want to make a map which hurts someone's feelings.. you never know ;)
Be reassured that I did ask first via PM if it wouldn't be out of order to do that but in general the idea was welcomed so...

You are also right that some may have difficulties with it and therefore the addition of a replacement skin was the ideal.

Edit: @ MikeGregory... Thing is that see through/glass models often look odd but I'll give it a try sooner or later (quite busy atm)

Thanks given by:
-sink and toilet (maybe not so much the toilet)
-rain, snow, increment weather (might be i little too laggy)

i've been playing sauerbraten lately and noticed that water does not all have to be on the same level. maybe the next version of AC could have placable water?

just some suggestions...
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 11, 05:05PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: -sink and toilet (maybe not so much the toilet)

i've been playing sauerbraten lately and noticed that water does not all have to be on the same level. maybe the next version of AC could have placable water?

just some suggestions...
Sink and toilets are here although rather high poly (I'll rework them one of these days).

Rain, snow, different water levels is simply not possible, sorry.

Thanks given by:
In fact, Snow is possible but It's really hard and better not make it..
Thanks given by:
How about something like a roller coaster or some kind of waterslide or something like that. Thats just off the top of my head, so I thought that might be good.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 11, 09:49PM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote: a roller coaster or some kind of waterslide. Thats just off the top of my head.
Nope, you're totally OFF your head here!

Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 11, 09:49PM)PR/PARTY_ROCKER Wrote: How about something like a roller coaster or some kind of waterslide or something like that. Thats just off the top of my head, so I thought that might be good.

Lol. You should Read/Search about the Cube Engine before requesting something like this ;)
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 11, 12:56PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Edit: @ MikeGregory... Thing is that see through/glass models often look odd but I'll give it a try sooner or later (quite busy atm)

Just dont bother with the glass. Think about it, not many areas with massive amount of gunfire have glass in them. lol.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 11, 12:11AM)MykeGregory Wrote: Think about it, not many areas with massive amount of gunfire have glass in them. lol.

You must not have played any of the really exciting FPSes.
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 11, 06:36PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
(30 Dec 11, 05:05PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: -sink and toilet (maybe not so much the toilet)

just some suggestions...
Sink and toilets are here although rather high poly (I'll rework them one of these days).

Rain, snow, different water levels is simply not possible, sorry.

:D many thanks. lookin for this for ages lol. and yea i sorta thought, given the type of engine this game runs on, that the water-thing and snow wouldn't work well
Thanks given by:
Addition to the Tombstones Serie...

Comment and Download Graveyard Cross

[Image: cross_1_1325600385.png]
Thanks given by:
if there is possible a moving crosshair then why not to make a snow mod with scripts and moving images,out side maps only(i mean where you cant go under roof)
Thanks given by:
but what about a sofa?

http://www.salesofas.com/images/stories/sofa7.jpg

http://www.lifeinitaly.com/files/sofa-pear.jpg
Thanks given by:
i have a suggestion

animated military target
can be the same as this one
BUT
it would move left and right for like ||-||-||
from number one to number 2 _____1----2
with kinda 2Hz :D

i hope my drawing is understandable :D
Thanks given by:
Adding on to the graveyard: a mausoleum. Maybe a weeping willow, too. A Skeleton? I mainly would want the mausoleum, though.
Thanks given by:
ufo!!! do an ufo thats on ground
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 12, 06:32PM)Milandrag Wrote: it would move left and right for like ||-||-||

que

is that 2 hertz?
Thanks given by:
Folks! Please ask for reasonable items that will nicely fit in AC and not roller coasters or UFOs...

A link to a picture of the desired item (or at least to give an idea) is pretty much appreciated.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jan 12, 08:50PM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: ufo!!! do an ufo

lol'd
Thanks given by:
what is bad in a ufo.aliens are wicked,actually they suck but ufo is still cool
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 03:51AM)Cemer Wrote:
(05 Jan 12, 06:32PM)Milandrag Wrote: it would move left and right for like ||-||-||

que

is that 2 hertz?

nop that wanted to be a quick picture of how i imagine it moving from number 1->2 with frequency of 2Hz (so comes from number 1 to number 2 in 0,25sec)
that would be a nice training mapmodel :)
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 09:57AM)xdEpicZombie Wrote: what is bad in a ufo.aliens are wicked,actually they suck but ufo is still cool

Well for starters, a UFO is completely out of place in the world of AssaultCube, I don't think any of the official maps or the theme they follow would require a UFO really. Also you asked for a UFO mapmodel, do you mean one that has crashed into the ground? If so the level of detail would cause it to be very memory-heavy and older computers would lag and get FPS drops and so on. If you meant a mapmodel flying in the air, that would look stupid - instead you should ask for a skymap with a UFO on it, or something similar :)
Thanks given by:
I f1 the UFO idea.

[Image: TrollFaceDancing.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 04:42PM)Milandrag Wrote: nop that wanted to be a quick picture of how i imagine it moving from number 1->2 with frequency of 2Hz (so comes from number 1 to number 2 in 0,25sec)

I sorta get it. Make an image and load it here to be clear.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jan 12, 06:07PM)Cemer Wrote:
(06 Jan 12, 04:42PM)Milandrag Wrote: nop that wanted to be a quick picture of how i imagine it moving from number 1->2 with frequency of 2Hz (so comes from number 1 to number 2 in 0,25sec)

I sorta get it. Make an image and load it here to be clear.

nah forget it... i think i figured it out myself... and it would be pretty useless mapmodel for maps anyways :D
Thanks given by:
yea i meant that crashed one.pretty awesome to camp behind it :D kk just kiddin'
Thanks given by: