Bug while editing and recording with Fraps.

As you can see, the cube i select isn't always in the center of my screen... (only when i'm in editing and not in-game.)
Thanks given by:
is this a real question? the selecting a cube has never been "centered" for me, am i just misunderstanding your question? my map editor has always been like the one in your video, the selected cube doesn't move with your screen, please tell me i am just misunderstanding
Thanks given by:
Well first of all, why are you editing official maps???? LOL jk.

I know that whenever I used edit mode and selected a cube, the red square would remain on the selected area. If I didn't select any cubes, the white square followed my mouse and when I move my mouse like you do in your video it does the same thing with the white square not remaining centered on the screen. Idk if it is a bug or not though, maybe it was not intended to be centered all the time.
Thanks given by:
Same, you asked me yesterday on IRC but I don't see anything wrong in your video.
What's FRAPS got to do with it?
Thanks given by:
Your pupils must be off-center.
Thanks given by:
I think ExodusS' point is that his white cube-selecting reticule is not staying in the centre of the screen. Look:
[Image: SaZsw.jpg]
On mine, the white square always follows the usual crosshair position, ie. dead-centre. Obviously, while he's using fraps at the same time, the tracking is altered somehow. I tried it with fraps running, but couldn't replicate it.
Thanks given by:
Fraps could be possibly messing with your cursor then?
Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 11, 09:22AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Fraps could be possibly messing with your cursor then?
Now I understand, prolly got something to do with this...
[Image: frapsq.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(11 Dec 11, 09:18AM)jamz Wrote: I think ExodusS' point is that his white cube-selecting reticule is not staying in the centre of the screen. Look:
[Image: SaZsw.jpg]
On mine, the white square always follows the usual crosshair position, ie. dead-centre. Obviously, while he's using fraps at the same time, the tracking is altered somehow. I tried it with fraps running, but couldn't replicate it.

Thanks! :p (i thought it was like that since i started mapping XD)

(11 Dec 11, 09:51AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
(11 Dec 11, 09:22AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Fraps could be possibly messing with your cursor then?
Now I understand, prolly got something to do with this...
[Image: frapsq.jpg]

No, i tried ofc, and the bug is always here.

here you can see and compare:

[Image: 20111214.jpg]

[Image: sans_t19.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I bet it has to do with differences between your OS screen resolution, AC screen resolution, and Fraps screen resolution.
Thanks given by:
Everyone knows that the sniper rifle has a lot of spread.
Thanks given by:
(12 Dec 11, 12:20AM)Lantry Wrote: Everyone knows that the sniper rifle has a lot of spread.

And the SMG too, but i think this is not the case. :p

Thanks given by: