|LN| - Clan need more members!
Who is thinking he have some good skills can/"have to!" post a app on our homepage! :D
Homepager = http://limonade.xobor.de/
We would be very happy if somebody wonna be in a Clan and can check this side out and "maybe" post a app...who wonna know how good we are can check out our CMs we played...(Link up!).
If somebody know someone who is good...would be nice if he can tell him that he can app for us :)
Thanks for all :D

.EL.
Thanks given by:
Ah, my old clan!

If I see any skilled players who don't want to join z4p I'll send them to you. good luck EL, you're one of the best AR's on AC and I really hope you find some nice new clanmembers. :D
Thanks given by:
Nice Vanquy, thanks for your help, really. Hope that you can get someone for me :)
GL with z4p and wrek all clans you´ll play :DDD
Have fun!

.EL.
Thanks given by:
No problem my friend, hopefully you can get some more people your level (pro) into your clan. Thanks btw EL, z4p are looking for new members too - so hard to find decent skilled people, we have a few applicants but so far everyone's either had F2's, withdrawn their apps, or just not been active in keeping up their application. Running a clan is hard :(

Good luck with the recruitment though, if more people knew how good you are I'm 100% sure they'd sign up. When both of our clans get more members, clanmatch sometime? ;D
Thanks given by:
Sure we´ll do a clanmatch sometime :DD
And yea, to be a leader of a Clan is sometimes hard ^^
But anyway, thanks again and Good Luck too to find some new pllp in your Clan mate!

.EL.
Thanks given by:
Sounds good. It's hard, but cool, you just have to be disciplined with your members but also nice. You have to keep them busy with clanmatches; the clan should be more than just about the tag, it should represent an idiosyncratic viewpoint and take on the playing of the game. Clanmembers should also be friends and not rivals of yours. On top of that, they should be skilled and polite, and live in a similar timezone to you. So members like that are sadly, very hard to find.

So seriously, good luck to you, and if anyone who anyone from z4p runs into, I'll refer them to you as well so they have a choice between both clans.
Best of luck EL my friend, you deserve it :D
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 11, 01:46PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: they should ... live in a similar timezone to you.

[sarcasm]Totally, clans that can't keep all their members in one timezone fall apart after two weeks.[/sarcasm]
Thanks given by:
:(

@topic gl LimoNade :)
Thanks given by:
Ok, listen up forum lurkers with team-play and kill skillz... JOIN LN NAO! THEY ARE AWSUM!
Thanks given by:
Thanks guys :D

.EL.
Thanks given by: