AC_Index By MykeGregory [updated]
Here we are. Another in my series of micromaps.

RVSF Forces are carrying out another training exercise in their secret training facillity... But not so secret anymore when CLA storm the building, guns blazing. Who will win the firefight?
[Image: 20111205201111indextdm.jpg]
[Image: 20111205201041indextdm.jpg]

This map is designed for mainly FFA games such as DM, OSOK and LSS but will support very small team games. Clan matches in particular. This is due to its small and compact size.
Please download it and play it!
*LINK REMOVED*

EDIT: Map edited alot EVEN FURTHER. Still some work to be done though, including pickups, spawns, and more map models.
Download AC_Index 2.0
Thanks given by:
Could you rename it? Actual name of the map is index_286_1323116824
Btw is it your first map?
Thanks given by:
Klein:
Is that really the map name, or is that the crud Akimbo fixed to the end of it?
Thanks given by:
hmm, good question. didnt know about this akimbo fix, so it has to be that i think.
Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAwqn0Zz8FI0Y2qsqLO73...54ZKpg-EWp]
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 11, 09:41PM)kleinkariert Wrote: Could you rename it? Actual name of the map is index_286_1323116824

No its not my first.
Thanks given by:
File has been deleted from both AKIMBO Vault and Forum.
Please use Mediafire or any other hosts for such crap.
Thanks given by:
ROFL, I love the way Cleaner was clear to you :D
Anyway, yes. You're here from more than a year so far, so please, train more and release something more 'elaborated'.... I'm sure you have much potential on your hands, don't waste it for such.... Ehm, read Cleaner's post again!
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 11, 10:20PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: File has been deleted from both AKIMBO Vault and Forum.
Please use Mediafire or any other hosts for such crap.
Did you do it because you dont like it?
How nice of you. -.-

BTW Cleaner, my repost on akimbo forums has been deleted. You're welcome.
Thanks given by:
LOL
Thanks given by:
So where can I download this now?
Thanks given by:
I actually think it looks like a nice 1v1 dm/20 player super lss of doom map.

Cleaner, could have been nicer, :|

Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 11, 10:10PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(05 Dec 11, 09:41PM)kleinkariert Wrote: Could you rename it? Actual name of the map is index_286_1323116824

No its not my first.

Oh okay. Well, small maps like index get boring after awhile. I think it could be nice shitgun-fun when it's overcrowded or maybe some lss. Btw i think it's a nice contrast if there are realistic environments and textures on a map which hasn't any unique layout.
Thanks given by:
It is designed for small FFA games, such as LSS, and a maximum of 4v4 team games. any more than that and it would get too crazy. it still supports CTF for some mental games though. xD
And Thanks Nightmare.
Thanks given by:
lol @ Cleaner, as low as it goes.

Edit: Who gives a shit how bad a map is, I like it, you gotta start somewhere cleaner. Lead my example?
Thanks given by:
Well, there's one room only, with open spawnpositions, with like no layout, with only 3 textures used, with way too much (random) models, like streetlights indoors...

I'd say Cleaner got a point here.

Actually, small arena alike maps are all fine and I honestly wished there were more. Though, anyone could have chucked this together within a couple of minutes, ...totally drunk. Sorry, but that's about it really. Put some more effort into mapping and you'll probably will recieve some more helpful critiques on your next works. ;)

Thanks given by:
Thanks Mr.Floppy.
EDIT: i am adding more rooms, textures and an action movie style air duct system.
I'll repost the map when its better.
Thanks given by:
(05 Dec 11, 10:20PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Please use Mediafire or any other hosts for such MAPS.

There we go. I actually believe it's a good lss map.
Thanks given by:
Cleaner is right, it is shit, sorry, but at least you discovered for what is "editing" item in menu. I hadn't balls to publish my first map in forums, i am not so crazy. We need a teabag picture for this thread.
Thanks given by:
First post edited with updated map...
Thanks given by:
Sounds like its better now than before. Can't see now though, the file is all .gz instead of .zip
e_e

If you want, I can show you a few things later to improve your mapping. :)
Thanks given by:
(06 Dec 11, 08:47PM)Nightmare Wrote: ...If you want, I can show you a few things later to improve your mapping. :)

Sounds good. Dont know how to vote the map in on a server though.
Thanks given by:
/sendmap AC_Index
Some servers don't let you /sendmap.

if you get the map sent, /lss AC_index :D
Thanks given by:
MikeGregory, how strong your obsession on posting the first version of that "map" may be you're not going to win... It has been deleted once more, don't even dream of uploading it again.
Nothing personal but GEMAs, RGMs and MM5Ms are simply not accepted on AKIMBO, we are trying to keep some certain standards in order for it not to turn into a big nonsense site.

As for your second map version attempt it might have been better but you didn't follow the basic packaging rule, please take some time (only takes 5 minutes) to read them.
Thanks given by:
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/8309/tb...1297721136
Thanks given by:
Requesting thread closure.
This map has been improved.
Thanks.
Thanks given by: