why is assaultcube so slow?
I have the new windows 7 version on my laptop, and downloaded assault cube, but it's SOOOO slow, when i click my left mouse button, 1 minute later it shoots.. what's the problem? I unstalled it and installed it again but it's still not working.. can somebody help me?
Thanks given by:
Microsoft doesn't ship their products game-ready, so you'll have to do a Windows Update to update your outdated video drivers. Click [start] and in the search box type update and do a Windows Update (You'll need an internet connection)

Then you can fully optimize your computer for gaming via Game Booster.
Thanks given by:
Try straferunning.
Thanks given by:
I'm not so tech-wise but I would guess that it's maybe your processor or graphics card? Could you give us your computer's specs?
Thanks given by:
Quote:I have the new windows 7 version on my laptop
There's his problem, |BC|Wolf :P [/troll]

Seriously, though:
Quote:you'll have to do a Windows Update to update your outdated video drivers. Click [start] and in the search box type update and do a Windows Update (You'll need an internet connection)

Then you can fully optimize your computer for gaming via Game Booster.
I saw this because I am using Windows 7 and had to do it myself because Microsoft ships things out hastily then releases service packs to fix all the crap they screwed up :x
Thanks given by:
"/vsync 0" (or -1)

For an unknow reason, "/vsync 1" is like if mmmh (Smooth Mouse) ... there is a time between your mouse/keyboard and your screen, ofc it's not playable at all.

For more informations, type F8 on Minecraft and imagine it on AssaultCube.
Thanks given by:
it's because of all these small spaced maps that are running rampant. Lss_brasil never did me any harm, even headshot city, but rattrap....
Thanks given by: