how do i add downloaded mapmodels to game when editing?
hey i really need help on adding mapmodels i downloaded from akimbo, i downloaded it and put it in the right folders when i got it and when i try too look for it under mapmodels wehn im editng i cant find it ??? HELP i need to knnow how to do this!!!!
Thanks given by:
You have to add the models to your map's .cfg.
Thanks given by:
You make me this, bring me up, bring me down, playing sweet, make me move like a freak, Mr. Saxobeat.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 08:50AM)kingCHUBBY Wrote: You make me this, bring me up, bring me down, playing sweet, make me move like a freak, Mr. Saxobeat.

i can play that song on my sax lol
Thanks given by:
Topic edited for sanity.
Thanks given by:
what CAN I JUST HAVE THE ANWSER PLEASE??
Thanks given by:
I'll make an example for this mapmodel. Download it, extract folder fire_hose_reel to packages/models/mapmodels/cleaner (create if not existing). Then copy the "default_map_settings.cfg" from the config folder of your installation to your map-package folder and rename it to your maps name. Open it with text editor and scroll to the end of the // mapmodel ... lines, add following in a single line: mapmodel 0 0 0 0 "cleaner/fire_hose_reel"
[Image: Unbenannt.PNG]
Save the config file and type in edit mode "newent mapmodel 136".

btw caps is unnecessary
btw2 there is a guideline on AKIMBO if you don't understand my drunk english. cheers.
Thanks given by:
It's not a very simple subject to have to constantly explain. You should show some patience while waiting for a "good" reply SAX.
Thanks given by:
Ditto!

Those repeated posts in CAPS on akimbo made you look more like an annoyer than someone seeking help.

If you need 'on the spot' help you better use IRC (and even there you'll need to wait a little if you don't mind)

AssaultCube irc://quakenet/assaultcube
AKIMBO irc://irc.gamesurge.net/akimbo
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 03:42PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: Ditto!

Those repeated posts in CAPS on akimbo made you look more like an annoyer than someone seeking help.

If you need 'on the spot' help you better use IRC (and even there you'll need to wait a little if you don't mind)

AssaultCube irc://quakenet/assaultcube
AKIMBO irc://irc.gamesurge.net/akimbo

yea hey man im really sorry i was really impatient, i was really hoping i could get it soon i undrstand how hard it is to explain, This is for you tooo Bukz , sorry didnt mean to make you mad
(04 Dec 11, 09:26AM)kleinkariert Wrote: I'll make an example for this mapmodel. Download it, extract folder fire_hose_reel to packages/models/mapmodels/cleaner (create if not existing). Then copy the "default_map_settings.cfg" from the config folder of your installation to your map-package folder and rename it to your maps name. Open it with text editor and scroll to the end of the // mapmodel ... lines, add following in a single line: mapmodel 0 0 0 0 "cleaner/fire_hose_reel"
[Image: Unbenannt.PNG]
Save the config file and type in edit mode "newent mapmodel 136".

btw caps is unnecessary
btw2 there is a guideline on AKIMBO if you don't understand my drunk english. cheers.

DUDE U ARE A GREAT HELP THNX!!
Thanks given by:
GAHHH!
* V-Man falls off chair
Thanks given by:
lmao
Thanks given by: