AC Dead?
I think the one thing that would make AC active is having one dominant ladder that everyone plays on. When hiskill was around it was dominant and people played more pubs.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 12:26AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 12:08AM)SKB Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 12:07AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 12:02AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: The majority don't.
source?

A truck load of @camper, and douze in the master server.
by source i mean real statistics proving most players don't like official maps
oh and do you mean @camper maps should be official because they're so much appreciated?

You know, why not? [Image: 2019501609_75378_TrollFace_answer_1_small.png]

Thanks given by:
Well, AC is loved by many in many different ways.
The lack of communication does occur as we have the clear example of "you-know-wich-gamemode-(yes-i-did-just-call-it-a-gamemode)-i-am-talking-about" being ignored by most of the so called community.
About the lack of competition, well, I´d love to compete with you, SKB, and many others too. I think theres more to learn from a defeat than from a victory, but sometimes its difficult to find that extra challenge.
Thanks given by:
Vlad Wrote:We could count normal clans on fingers of one hand
http://wiki.cubers.net/action/view/List_of_clans
[Image: canstock3155856.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Lol, I love made up statistics.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 12:42AM)SKB Wrote: oh and do you mean @camper maps should be official because they're so much appreciated?

I can imagine running for flags while jason and benson spawnkill the woopies from the unreachable side in the back of theyr base in sniper@camper and mystered camps undergroung in the middle of the map, while melone HS all from 1km above
Thanks given by:
AC = small community game where all you need is skill to win not crappy upgraded weapons you have to buy and the community actually stops hackers unlike those retarded *better* games.

Jason go back to CS...stop raging at it and go then if you no like this how-you-say *broken* game
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 03:18AM)lucky Wrote: AC = small community game where all you need is skill to win not crappy upgraded weapons you have to buy and the community actually stops hackers unlike those retarded *better* games.

Jason go back to CS...stop raging at it and go then if you no like this how-you-say *broken* game

u mad bro (oh skill + lag)? :)
and there is no 'how you say' about it - the developers don't even deny that there are huge flaws with this game :D go ask them :)

ololol.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 12:07AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 12:02AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: The majority don't.
source?
Pardon my vagueness. What I was trying to convey was that some official maps like rattrap and aqueous (can't remember others currently) are heavily looked down upon and the devs should at least consider and make some changes to the list.
Thanks given by:
[sarcastic]Yeah you remove maps because it saves a whole 100 KBs in the package![/sarcastic]
Thanks given by:
What I don't get is why all of the so called AC "Pro" players stick around playing this dead game instead of taking their mighty clans to compete in other games. You don't see many (any?) AC pro clans dominating any other game (apart from some w00pies in sauer and quake).
I wonder why...
Thanks given by:
We may have lost xXSnipezXx, but thank god we didn't lose xxXSnipezxXx
Thanks given by:
Elcrema, I come from Black Ops, a very competitive team in a ladder for PC, and I thought this game would be fun to play in the mean time.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 03:35AM)Jason Wrote: the developers don't even deny that there are huge flaws with this game :D go ask them :)

There are some flaws, as there always will be in any game.
To exaggerate them by calling them "huge" or say that the game is "broken" is just making drama.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, it's dead, I'm sorry
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 06:37AM)V-Man Wrote: There are some flaws, as there always will be in any game.
To exaggerate them by calling them "huge" or say that the game is "broken" is just making drama.

There's a glitch that lets one client kill all clients connected to a server without crashing the server. Thankfully I don't think anyone outside of jamz and I know unless jamz told someone. That may not mean the game is broken but it is a huge flaw.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 07:05AM)Mael Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 06:37AM)V-Man Wrote: There are some flaws, as there always will be in any game.

There's a glitch that lets one client kill all clients connected to a server without crashing the server. Thankfully I don't think anyone outside of jamz and I know unless jamz told someone. That may not mean the game is broken but it is a huge flaw.

drama queen
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 07:05AM)Mael Wrote: There's a glitch that lets one client kill all clients connected to a server without crashing the server. Thankfully I don't think anyone outside of jamz and I know unless jamz told someone. That may not mean the game is broken but it is a huge flaw.
Fake.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 03:35AM)Jason Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 03:18AM)lucky Wrote: AC = small community game where all you need is skill to win not crappy upgraded weapons you have to buy and the community actually stops hackers unlike those retarded *better* games.

u mad bro (oh skill + lag)? :)
and there is no 'how you say' about it - the developers don't even deny that there are huge flaws with this game :D go ask them :)

ololol.

LIke i said...get to a game where lower connection people cant play. Then when you die you can blame it on the weapon they have ;)
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 12:20AM)Luc@s Wrote: there are maaany clans - enough at least
I wrote normal, because i dont count clans, that was born yesterday, dont count that will be dead tommorow and i dont count clans, that not playing cm and made idk for what (DES, TyD ..)

(04 Dec 11, 12:20AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(03 Dec 11, 11:01PM)Vlad Wrote: [that you like very much in west]
not sure it helps
ofc it will. It will be more interesting, if for w00p it will be harder to win league then now ;) (ps: first of all it will be more interesting for you)

(03 Dec 11, 11:01PM)Vlad Wrote: ...
maybe there are not enough official maps but i wouldn't say those we currently have are bad or good. They're just not suited to all types of games (clan match, public, ...).
I dont mean, that official maps are only for cm, but clans dont play not official maps in cm.

(03 Dec 11, 11:01PM)Vlad Wrote: In general there is no culture and communications between different groups of people in AC ( like devs and players, projects leaders and clans, devs and projects leaders ...)
i don't think so...
please explain yourself ;)

(03 Dec 11, 11:01PM)Vlad Wrote: 3. Why devs spit on the sentence about promote AC ? (like App store for mac)
you already got the answer to this question
sad
Thanks given by:
I dont get this! There is def a strong community in AC and we are lucky we have a number of ladders which are played by different types of people and long may that continue!

I for one cant join a server on the MS without someone saying Hi and i like that and i guess its the same for many. This comunity is not broken its just not mainstream like other games and I personally think thats why people love it.
Thanks given by:
0–9

Team 610 - only Zac online
3inches - Sometimes Angel on Pub/Inter They are on IRC most time
A

Aftershock gamers .aG* - Larry & Shield ask for 2v2
AlienWare =AW= - Machine and Exo on TS
Armageddon Soldiers ~Arm|- I dt know this clan
Armed and Dangerous A&D - I saw Shadow few times in last month
AssaultCubers Argentinos (Argentinean Assaultcubers) *|ARG|* - Mby timezone
Assault Cubers Kingly assassin [aCKa] - 2 players on ladder
AvitoX Gaming AvX> 10 server and empty
B

Bastard Cubers From Hell BCFH| - Die?
Best Gibbers |B-G| - On TS and sometimes Pub
Beyond Compare |BC| - 3-4 players on ladder sometimes make inter
The Billybobers {BoB} - one of most active clan
Black Hawk 3H|- change name to ulose. ?
The Blood Rising {TBR} - few players on Irc but timezone dif
C

Cube Killers |CK| - Die?
Core of the Empire {CoE} -Twin Towers?
D

Dedicated Elite Soldiers DES|- Few on Pubs res Forum and IRC
Digital Reborn |dR| - active on weekends
Destroy Your Hope -dyH|- Sometimes pub /inter/cm
E

Emissaries of Destruction [ED] - usually Pub
eQuilibrium eQ.| - they are active /forum /irc/ ts /game
F

Fuerza Elite Latina ~FEL~ - 2 players on ladder
FunDog-TheClan FD* - one of most active clan
G

Gibbing Revelation _Gr*|- ?
H

HyPE HyPE|- Very active on Forum and IRC
Hold This Nade [HTN] again 10 servers and play Mega@camper@twin@giga@tower
K

Keeps You Crying .kyC"|- I think born yesterday
Kell Hounds |KH| - Like HyPE but the Timezones ;)
L

LimoNade |LN| - few players play on Pub
Legendary-cubers |#LC*| - Reborn in this week but moar active

M
Máfia Assassina #M|A# - one of most active clan
Makes you Sick =MyS= - one of most active clan in weekends ;)
O

Origin 4 Gaming O4| - They lost Darknot and Robtics
Over |OveR! - Over?
Owning Noobs Everywhere |oNe| - Try to still active recruting nwe players

P

Paradox Infinity Pi_ - players on pubs but again the timezone is problem
Presidential Bodyguards B} - one of most active clan
R

Respeito e Honra |RH| -?
S

Seal Team 6 |ST6|- ?
sCr3W# sCr3W - Tosok players RQ in CM;s
Serial Weapons |S.w* - Die?
The Sniper Alliance =SA= - one of most active clan
Sniping Killers |SK| - dt see long time
T

Taking a Stand |TaS_ - one of most active clan in weekends ;) Try to make good project League
Team Hunter [Hunt] - yes?
Tear you Down! {TyD} - make own ladder and play there
Top Gunner Squad ~TgS~ - most saw in pubs
W

Woop clan w00p - one of most active clan in few games active on Forum/IRC/TS.....
World United Team \WuT/- Most Ts
X

Xtrem Warriors -xW-# - one of most active clan IRC/TS/Game/Forum
Thanks given by:
AC is now not like the old times ...
Thanks given by:
Quote:Origin 4 Gaming O4| - They lost Darknot and Robtics
:O when did this happen?
Thanks given by:
Just like drakas said. Let the new people decide and destroy the game.
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 12:22PM)m@C Wrote: Dedicated Elite Soldiers DES|- Few on Pubs res Forum and IRC
Is that the lot you've found about us?

Thanks given by:
He made a summary, not a story about the the the the
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 03:47PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 12:22PM)m@C Wrote: Dedicated Elite Soldiers DES|- Few on Pubs res Forum and IRC

lol, DES are mappers, scripters...But group of people with this interest no need to call clan ;)

Why Halo (founder) and Robtics leave you ?
Thanks given by:
(04 Dec 11, 03:53PM)Vlad Wrote:
(04 Dec 11, 03:47PM)DES|Cleaner Wrote:
lol, DES are mappers, scripters...But group of people with this interest no need to call clan ;)
How would you call it then? Dedicated?
(04 Dec 11, 03:53PM)Vlad Wrote: Why Halo (founder) and Robtics leave you ?
This my friend is life... With it's ups and downs!
Thanks given by:
Oh look 6 DES players in the top 30
http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/totals.cgi

Oh look DES Clan at the top ranking
http://ladder.tearyoudown.com/clanwar/totals.cgi

I’ve got High Skill Ladder screen shots showing DES as prominent players.
We seem to be fairly active on the Bob ladder as well ;)

Strange I can’t see Vlad there ;) Who is he, some new troll?
Funny how a few know nothing tossers have so much wrong information and so much to say for themselves.
Funny how those really awesome players don’t seem to feature highly in those more skillfull online games. I can’t help wondering what it is about ac that makes them perform so well. Course, speak to other gamers from other games and what you tend to hear is “are you still playing hackercube ffs?” “Don’t you get bored with all the cheats?”

Imo ac community was at its best before all the ladders and rankings and pro cheat tournaments. A couple of hundred reasonably regular players who didn’t judge their dick size by their in game performance and came to play and have fun.
Thanks given by: