ac_mirage
Well it occurred to me that I've never created a desert map or created a map using niebs textures, so I made ac_mirage

Download ac_mirage

[Image: file.php?id=720]

[Image: file.php?id=721]

Thanks, enjoy :)
Thanks given by:
I like your 21/19 fps? Damn either your map crazy lags or your computer is reaaally reallly old
Oh and really sexy map btw >:)
Thanks given by:
Or he put his settings all the way up for screenshots possibly. :)

Played the map on a pub earlier. Sexy & Fun & Balanced.
kind of crowded pub which made the small map a little chaotic but yeah can't help that.
Good job <3
Thanks given by:
I have a really slow note book so most of the time i have terrible fps :P In the middle of ac_douze i normally get around 6-8 fps :( imagine a hamster on a wheel trying to power a rock, that's how fast my computer is xD

Anyway thanks for the comments :) It doesn't have any really large lag-provoking spaces so I don't think that'll be a problem. It really is bad with too many players though so I'd say 10 players at most :P Thanks
Thanks given by:
nice map
Thanks given by:
Did you accidentally include custom media in the map's .cfg that you did not release with the map itself?

I can't wait until tempest/Luc@s's little "side project" fixes all of these problems in near-future versions. :D
Thanks given by:
No, I don't know what happened but It says that 01-CMU in makke's texture folder can't be loaded..

I tried changing the texture in that line of the cfg but it just said that the new texture couldn't be loaded either :\ I would just take that line out but then all the textures would be messed up -___-
Thanks given by:
in your cfg replace texture 0 "01-CMU.jpg" with texture 0 "makke/01-CMU.jpg"
Thanks given by:
Thank you Cleaner, don't know how that happened. Fixed
Thanks given by:
Took a look at the map, and it all seems quite empty.... The layout is decent enough, but I'm not so fond of the armour location. The RVSF base is terrible.. Remove that camping spot! :P
Thanks given by:
Yeah, i agree it is quite empty, didn't really know what to add :\ I was focusing on layout as that's normally my weak point. You mean behind the container? Yeah, that probably should be clipped or something O.o
Thanks given by:
Yesh, behind the container :P Nasty hidey hole :P
Thanks given by:
In edit mode, hit F5 causes the map to become heavy, when you want to have a full view of the map, and if you left the edit mode without pressing F5 again to disable the overview map will generate a huge lag.

Your map is very beautiful, and if the lag is not caused by the reason that I mentioned, you still can fix.
Thanks given by:
Cool :) I've never noticed that tool before, that's quite useful, but I didn't use that when on my map and I don't think it should be causing too much lag O.o

Although if you're posting because of my very low fps then that's definitely not the map, It's always like that if not lower. It's just because I have a pretty weak computer :P

Anyway, thank you
Thanks given by: