Masterserver not replying
Hey all!

Today I want play AC but Masterserver was not replying (even after restart&reboot or download again)!!!!
I see the server list (and all servers) and also can find my friends via the F1 search function - wierd???

I pressed: force serverlist update:
echo: Masterserver not replying!!!

Thats strange ??

I use mac vers. 1.1.0.4, didn't change settings recently!

thanks for help&tipps!
inverno
Thanks given by:
Enter Jamz Stage left...
Thanks given by:
Running, even!
Thanks given by:
now it works fine...i dont know - hope this wont happen again XD
Thanks given by:
Let me guess... Dynamic IP?
Thanks given by:
cant be games made master server free??

just a query.. i dont know much about it..

Thanks given by:
yes, dynamic IP - thats the reason? - dont think so
Thanks given by:
Your IP probably went into a range that was CBL'd.
Thanks given by:
Both logged IPs (in this thread) aren't actually blacklisted, but one of them was quite close. Reconnecting to the internet will give you a new IP address in most cases, which will hopefully relieve you of this issue; a more permanent solution is for you to be whitelisted - please come on IRC and contact jamz, Brahma or myself for that. HTH
Thanks given by:
(08 Dec 11, 07:55AM)marinaostapchuk Wrote: cant be games made master server free??

Yes, if the server only forwards its ports but does not report to the Master Server ("-mlocalhost" in the command line extension), and clients connect to it directly using IP address and connect command (though the "modconnect" command is preferred, to ensure that you know its gameplay is modified and that you can't accidentally connect to it) or customized menu instead of using the server browser.
This is the way custom servers are asked to function, unless special permission is given to be listed on the Master Server.
Thanks given by: