Not connecting!
My ac is not connecting to any server, why?
[Image: 001owj.jpg]
[Image: 002xh.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Usually its normal. Like my AC, whenever it runs slow in connecting, i press "esc" and it finishes. Otherwise, try checking you internet connection and AC's privileges, and try updating the master server list + manually connecting if nothing works. :/
Thanks given by:
This is caused because a server on the same IP was banned. I assume it's your server.
The server had blinking characters in the name. Please remove the blinking and it won't be banned again.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 5mLXt.jpg]
Thanks given by:
EDIT: If that doesn't make sense to you, nevermind :P
EDIT: Yeah, you're probably right. Someone find me a politically correct picture, thanks.
Thanks given by:
[Image: k300298_okay.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I dont understand the picture in relation to the text, I understand the text :>
Thanks given by:
I understand it, its in pretty poor taste when you consider that guys our age are dieing over there every day. My home town lost a couple this year, i understand what is trying to be said and i dont wana be a kill joy, but remeber when you post pics like that people actually die in those situations...
Thanks given by:
Wow, I'm sorry, I rarely open the server and even the last time he was not the one to blink and suddenly I'm banned...
Sorry about the inconvenience of flashing letters that will not happen again, why not even want to open the server again.

Thanks for the explanation Jamz!
Thanks given by: