What are some of your hobbies?
Some of mine include --
1. Legend of the Rive Rings CCG
2. Pokemon TCG
3. Music (cello, piano, banjo)

How about you, AC community? Do you like to collect? Play certain games? RC cars? Build/construct things? Music? A certain sport? Movies? Video games in general? Do tell! :D

*EDIT* I meant to put L5R instead of YGO -- I was browsing YGO forums at the time of this post, and confusion and fatigue set in. :P
Thanks given by:
CS:S
Bongs
Thanks given by:
Stfu you do not.
Thanks given by:
Making music on ACID Music Studio 8, playing trumpet, playing AC, IRCing, watching ponies, reading ponies, ponies in general, Animal Crossing, reading ponies, listening ponies, shaking my head at constant cat jokes, and claiming Pinkie best pony.
Annnnddd, that's about it.
Thanks given by:
kchub, stop stealing stuff from the internet.

I play AC. The one with ezio.
Thanks given by:
At the moment my number one hobby is playing acoustic guitar. But i don't say i'm good in that. ^^ Besides i'm trying to make that fucking smoke rings inside another ring.. ><
Thanks given by:
Modding :DD
Thanks given by:
Reading wikipedia.
Thanks given by:
Wasting time, coding and sometimes photography.
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 11, 10:41AM)kingCHUBBY Wrote: ... M&Ms ...

I actually used to do that with Skittles.
Thanks given by:
Heavy squats.
Thanks given by:
Oh, videogames and smoke rings:
[Image: vrALal.jpg]
Thanks given by:
fu xD
Thanks given by:
Guitar
Thanks given by:
football
Thanks given by:
- shopping
- gossip
:)
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 11, 02:55PM)Medusa Wrote: - shopping
- gossip
Go stereotypes :P
Thanks given by:
Guitar
AssaultCube
Skating...
Thanks given by:
you are for sure better in skating than AC, well done! wtf the end!

Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 11, 04:28PM)YourSister Wrote: wtf the end!

Thought the same! :D
Thanks given by:
TriviaBot

Witty

BuggyBot commands

BuggyBot Server's Commands? ( AssaultCube streaming server )
AKA Programming \o/
Thanks given by:
I play guitar in a band with a few of my friends, I go to heavy metal gigs, I'm obsessed currently with a game called Skyrim so I play that a lot.

Other random hobbies include:
-hanging off the back of someone's head pretending to be a mullet, making mullet noises
-making really subpar unplayable AssaultCube maps
-The Biscuit Game

Yeah my life ownzz :)
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 11, 04:30PM)M__Stayla Wrote:
(01 Dec 11, 04:28PM)YourSister Wrote: wtf the end!

Thought the same! :D

wtf the end!
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 11, 10:41AM)kingCHUBBY Wrote: Whenever I get a package of plain M&Ms, I make it my duty to continue the strength and robustness of the candy as a species. To this end, I hold M&M duels.

Taking two candies between my thumb and forefinger, I apply pressure, squeezing them together until one of them breaks and splinters. That is the "loser," and I eat the inferior one immediately. The winner gets to go another round.

I have found that, in general, the brown and red M&Ms are tougher, and the newer blue ones are genetically inferior. I have hypothesized that the blue M&Ms as a race cannot survive long in the intense theater of competition that is the modern candy and snack-food world.

Occasionally I will get a mutation, a candy that is misshapen, or pointier, or flatter than the rest. Almost invariably this proves to be a weakness, but on very rare occasions it gives the candy extra strength. In this way, the species continues to adapt to its environment.

When I reach the end of the pack, I am left with one M&M, the strongest of the herd. Since it would make no sense to eat this one as well, I pack it neatly in an envelope and send it to M&M Mars, A Division of Mars, Inc., Hackettstown, NJ 07840-1503 U.S.A., along with a 3x5 card reading, "Please use this M&M for breeding purposes."

This week they wrote back to thank me, and sent me a coupon for a free 1/2 pound bag of plain M&Ms. I consider this "grant money." I have set aside the weekend for a grand tournament. From a field of hundreds, we will discover the True Champion.

There can be only one.

LOL! thats actually quite funny, good luck to you chubby and may the best candy win...
Thanks given by:
Nice Myke :D
looks very cool :D
Thanks given by:
Myke's pro skater!
<3
Thanks given by:
kingchubby, i copied that for one of my essays, thanks.

hey myke, i don't even dare to skate down a half-pipe and, btw, isn't that more or less freerunning rather than skating?
Thanks given by:
Smoking, albeit tobacco or my sweet sensi.
Drinking, albeit Lager or Vodka.
Longboarding and cruising <3
Getting wrecked and playing AC :D
Thanks given by:
(01 Dec 11, 02:26PM)Robtics Wrote: football

SOCCER.

And kchub, where is that from? I know that i've seen that somewhere else..
Thanks given by:
@Myke Too bad 0:35 is not a noscope headshot. That would be wicked sick.
Thanks given by: