Private Server || Located in NZ
I have made a private server which is located in the NZ (New Zealand).
It is just one server for now.
This server is hosted by Zeta Servers. (www.zetaservers.com)

-NZ gets 10-55 ping.
-Australia most likely gets around 60-120
-US can go around 130-250.

This server does not have hitreg fix but will try to get it as soon as possible.

The connect is: /connect dyh-clan.com 28763 match

I hope you guys enjoy it, if you could post your ping and location that would be great. If you want admin pass to help this server from whatever happens, feel free to pm me and I will decide if you are worthy enough.

Note: I may change the port, for now its that though!
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20111128233556acsnowoso.jpg]

gl hf
Thanks given by:
Well, that's probably what an Aussie would get on your server... Euros are not gonna have good ping on this server.
Thanks given by:
i think i get like 200 ping cause im in usa
Thanks given by:
But aren't dyH majority USA?
Thanks given by:
Yes but we have a member in NZ. I bought this server so that the Australians, NZ and US or any place that could recieve a good ping there could play below 150 ping. Anyways there was no match server located in NZ or Australia and NZ was close so I just went with NZ.
Thanks given by:
Thank God!

(29 Nov 11, 02:59AM)bballn45 Wrote: Well, that's probably what an Aussie would get on your server... Euros are not gonna have good ping on this server.
I think he was trying to point out the error in the server name...
Thanks given by:
I'm the member from NZ !! Bwahaha i feel proud now >:)
Thanks given by:
(30 Nov 11, 12:08PM)Titan Wrote: I'm the member from NZ !! Bwahaha i feel proud now >:)

good for you :)
Thanks given by:
Great server, great ping
Thanks given by:
Great post, great content
Thanks given by:
with zeta hosting do you get root access to server?
Thanks given by:
I'm from the UK and I get between 290-310 ping there. Not bad :P
Thanks given by:
Zeta servers are great, you can really do anything to it you could do on a regular server. You can change the maprot, you can put mods, you can edit the config. I would recommend it and it's great because there is really no lag.
Thanks given by: