Glitch on sniper@camper - problem?
So, after a few matches and over 9000 insults later, i want to show you something.

On this Map is a really unknown "trick". Many player called me a cheater so i want to explain what i do there and how you can do it too :) Dont say "its not allowed" guys, youre all campin on @maps under the spawnpoints, lookin through the floor and so on...

Here it comes:

You all know the place on pic one. If you stay in the wall (pic 2) and look down (pic 3 and 4) you can shoot and look straight down the shaft form where the CLA is coming. Its importand to find the exact place, a little bit more left or right and you see nothing.

I share this with u because i dont wanna be unfair. Ok... its funny to make little camper kiddies butthurt but i dont wanna be an asshole (all the time).

Oh and btw.: the best way to get people out of this position is to come from the other side (the RVSF way)...

kthxbye.

pic1: [Image: 1ycro4.jpg]
pic2: [Image: 21fpam.jpg]
pic3: [Image: 3jmqkw.jpg]
pic4: [Image: 4lxp26.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Do people still play this crap of a map? Pff...
Thanks given by:
Just by the name of the map I know it's crap, never been on it tbh.
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 12:24PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Do people still play this crap of a map? Pff...

unfortunately... yes. I play it sometimes to make little camper kiddies angry. I know this maps enjoys no great view. And i often wonder why i invest so many hours in my maps.. it seems many people like shitty and ugly maps :/
Thanks given by:
There are many glitches on this map (and maps like it) because the author didn't put much effort into it, and it was built in the wrong engine. :p
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 01:24PM)Bukz Wrote: There are many glitches on this map (and maps like it) because the author didn't put much effort into it, and it was built in the wrong engine. :p

I really wanna know if there are comin more restrictions in the next version^^
Thanks given by:
I planned to put more restrictions on maps on my server for real.
I have this idea that one more feature of map restrictions should be applied.

Excluding the clips, all of the rooms MUST be walkable, ( shutting down MegaTowers ) and decrease average height to 25 cubes height.
Thanks given by:
The title made me giggle.
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 02:44PM)titiPT Wrote: The map made me giggle.
yeap.
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 02:44PM)titiPT Wrote: The title made me giggle.

The title? Whats wrong with it?
Thanks given by:
Dude we here in the AC community look down at that piece of sh*t map called @camper..if you want help on something that doesnt involve retarded custom maps that have dropped the skill level of the AC pubs... good day
Thanks given by:
I see a detailed post being "abused" because "its a shitty map". Anyone can have fun on this maps and care enough to post about in on the forum. I would be posting my GEMA tricks if I could. Just pay no mind to them ;), and keep having fun!
Thanks given by:
It's not about whether @camper's are shitty maps or not. The thread title is just funny regarding how those maps have deliberately placed glitches in many places, so... no problem ;)
Thanks given by:
Besides the pointlessness of posting something about a crappy map, those 'tricks' are known since..... those maps exist.
Thanks given by:
It's like in assault@camper. When you're behind one of the base (blue base for instance), you can see and kill people camping under the spawn spot of the other base (red base).

They just deserve it anyway.

PS; I love those kind of maps just to defend my base, kill spawncampers and get them angry ;)
Thanks given by:
I think the author's purpose why this map exists wasn't to admire some dev and serious clan player ;) and therefore they feel so touched ;)
Thanks given by:
Well, here is your problem...
If you play ANY map with the @ symbol in it, it will suck!
Thanks given by:
I'm sure the maker of the map's purpose was to make a fun map :| Not to try and "Stick it to the man"
Thanks given by:
I loved the good old days when saving a map with a non 0-9 a-z and _ would make anyone trying to use /getmap bounce up and down in perma-death. :D
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 06:54PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Well, here is your problem...
If you play ANY map with the @ symbol in it, it will suck!

Yep, I must say I agree with this... I see an @ symbol and stay far, far away. One massive corridor with lots of little peepholes that promote camping and opening fire on the enemy spawn? No thanks. :/
Thanks given by:
And with a world quad count of over 10000 at times to top off the reasons of why to keep away.
Thanks given by:
Glitch on sniper@camper? HELL NO. We must fix this before it's too late!1111!1
Thanks given by:
lol
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 12:24PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Do people still play this crap of a map? Pff...

Do people still find easter eggs on this crap of a map? Pff...

Thanks given by: