minigun mod
i was hopeing some one could make me a minigun mod with a aiamtion of the spining barrel with 6 barrels and it could possably have knifes,swords,chainsaws taped to the barrel and it could be a knife mod as well i was hopeing for the chainsaws but ill be lucky to get the mini gun and a side note ive been looking foe some player skins like a skeleten or a guillie suit and im open for and weapon mod or skin and i was hoping for a sig it would be my firset and if u make it put that u made it not me and i hope i get some cool stuff cant wait to see it

and ill also be lookin for zombie mods and hope i see u on assault cube superkiller1213 will be my name

Edit: Silly colors removed. Also, Jesus, lol.
Thanks given by:
LOL, TROLL
Thanks given by:
Request here.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1275174736961.jpg?1318992465]
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 12:37AM)macm Wrote: Request here.

o ok sorry
Thanks given by:
No harm done.
But please dont overuse BBCodes.
It makes it hard for the eyes.
Thanks given by:
As I recall, Matasar made a minigun mod, ASOM has made chain saw, knife, and sword mods.
Thanks given by:
Can we get a picture of what he did (pre-Mael's revisions)?
\:D
Thanks given by:
The first ~10 words were red, the next half of the post was dark blue, and the final portion was bright green, followed by an edit all in white.
Thanks given by:
No punctuation... Didn't even bothered reading what it was about.
Thanks given by:
Read it, it's funny enough. You'll feel like being out of breath, though :P
Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 10:41AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: No punctuation... Didn't even bothered reading what it was about.
F1
[Image: Npydk.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(23 Nov 11, 05:43AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Can we get a picture of what he did (pre-Mael's revisions)?
\:D

i was asking for a mod not making one i tryed to
Thanks given by:
[Image: tacticool.jpg]

Is this model okay? It's really high poly though.
Thanks given by:
Yeah.. It's poly count is... 9001... >_>
Thanks given by:
http://www.wikihow.com/Use-English-Punct...-Correctly
Thanks given by: