The Greatest Speech Ever Made
Hey, i found this video a while ago and after watching it i was AMAZED by the things said!
It is the final speech made by Charlie Chaplin in The Great Dictator
View the videos description on Youtube for language translations.

What do you think?
Thanks given by:
I've seen a lot of his movies, but not this one.

This is 100% true and anyone can say it's not.

He saw the future.
Thanks given by:
imho one of the most visionary movies ever made. i don't think he knew what's coming but in his satiric and (in this movie) serious way he made history with that. i just love "the great dictator", if you didn't see it you definately have a gap in education. ;)
Thanks given by:
And this is not what i call a "speech", i prefer the word "reality".
Thanks given by:

yes i know everyones seen it. wat. of. it.

Thanks given by:
My orgasm started at 2:00. I see it more as a commentary, though.
Thanks given by:
Wow, that made me very sad :(
Thanks given by:
Me before the speech = :D

Me after the speech = :'D

I <3 that speech.
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 11, 10:00PM)kleinkariert Wrote: if you didn't see it you definately have a gap in education. ;)

Haven't seen it but I'm glad this gap has been filled now.
Thanks given by:
you're welcome.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 11, 12:38AM).ExodusS* Wrote: And this is not what i call a "speech", i prefer the word "reality".

pretty much this.

EDIT: For that, it is the greatest speech ever.
Thanks given by:
@MykeGregory, thanks for posting that I had never heard it before but i stand amazed by its truthfullness. If only we could get all the leaders of this world in a room and not let them out till they understand that speach....

if only.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 11, 03:29PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: @MykeGregory, thanks for posting that I had never heard it before but i stand amazed by its truthfullness. If only we could get all the leaders of this world in a room and not let them out till they understand that speach....

if only.
Thats exactly how i felt.

Thanks given by:
In France we call them "les indignés" (maybe "indignant" in Eglish) and i wish they will survive.
Thanks given by:
(19 Nov 11, 03:29PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: @MykeGregory, thanks for posting that I had never heard it before but i stand amazed by its truthfullness. If only we could get all the leaders of this world in a room and not let them out till they understand that speach....

if only.

Actually, that gives me an idea.
Ronald! Meet me in Albuquerque in six hours with some ninja clothes, duct tape, and a bag of sunflower seeds!
Thanks given by:
Myke, did you see this vid because of Vermi's thread? Cus i did. :P
Thanks given by: