Accused Of Hacking
Im sure there are many skilled AC players out there who been accused of hacking by others who are bewildered by your skills. Awhile ago a player by the name 0 posted a rant like mine.

I believe i'm a decent player and many people who've played with me and against can advocate that i do not hack....

I was playing with (ACC)Dr.J on nucky.selflip.com:28763 NUCKyServer!
LSS ac_douze and ac_desert Dr.J was convinced i was not playing fairly, this some what true considering that he had been playing over a week a me a couple of months

Here's a demo of the game LSS ac_douze

http://hotfile.com/dl/58642719/e212526/20100731_03.25.55.dmo

and a screenshot from ac_desert

http://hotfile.com/dl/58642379/c9a4ebc/20100731_03.25.43_ac_desert_LSS.jpg

People dont be alamed unless your apart of the Gulf Cartel. :P
Thanks given by:
People misunderstand lag for cheating (when the lagger is the better player)... also, the hardware can increase a bit the skill... But the intelligence, experience and adrenaline are far more important than any discrete cheat.

In AC1.1 we expect to block the most common cheats... so, we also expect to see less complains and accusations.
Thanks given by:
fewer legitimate complaints, anyway. ;-)
Thanks given by:
Do you hack? No? Then why make a thing out of this.

No need to even react, take it as a compliment. Do any of us care what he says? No.

As for the starting of your article. It's arrogant. Yes, there have been accusations, but they weren't made because of some jealous n00b. Just because the player is well known it doesn't mean they can't hack.
Thanks given by:
If people think you hack, they should watch the demo & post it over here if they saw anything impossible. No need to for this topic in my eyes...

Off-topic: If hacking means doing some nice things on a road, than i could post a whole forum of myself "hacking" :)
Thanks given by:
I seriously doubt he hacks.
And anyway, Lightning, WE ALL KNOW U HACK!!!1 LOLZORz
<3
I actually had someone earnestly accuse me of cheating for the first time just a few days ago. It's like the most offensive compliment you can receive.
Thanks given by:
(31 Jul 10, 07:29PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: ...offensive compliment...

LoL'd
Thanks given by:
It's true: cheaters are obviously noobs - nothing else. I hope Brahma is right and from AC 1.1 every cheat will be eliminated.
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 04:04AM)JJThompson Wrote: It's true: cheaters are obviously noobs - nothing else. I hope Brahma is right and from AC 1.1 every cheat will be eliminated.

Not every cheat, just the obvious ones he said.
Thanks given by:
Quote:As for the starting of your article. It's arrogant.

Sorry if it came off like that but it unfair for people alike to be labeled just because it aint our prom night.

Just about 1:20 GMT+10 i was playing on 71.235.140.107:28765 [~TgS~ NE2] Stairway_To_Heaven_Remastered2_TDM and i was doing my thing and one player in particular from ~TgS~ Clan thought i was hacking complained he knifed me 4 times yet i failed to die called for a ban blah blah

Way to go to tarnish ones name......

I'm only winging cause if i get blacklisted on there (~TgS~ server or Any other for that matter) because there player thinks there tops cause they belong in a clan and they cant imagine a nonamer owning them how is it justified.

Where is the good sportsmanship, i doubt in the official clan matches you hear cat calling "Hacker"

I tried to get a demo to show you guys but there's no demo to get

Maybe someone from ~TgS~ would like to represent themselves X(
Thanks given by:
Thanks for informing us?
Thanks given by:
(01 Aug 10, 07:11AM)Carnifex Wrote: Thanks for informing us?

8.00am
Breakfast - Eggs Benedict with Latte and water with a Lemon and a straw

8.15 - Gone to Ikea....

Informative much..... lol you probally think im a pom ;)
Thanks given by: