FFP Clan [NEW] Recruiting
Hey, today i made a clan called FFP (Fighters For Peace)
Our site isn't yet available.
If you want to join? You can meet me at LaddeR server. So I can tell you the site to post an application.

Greetz, Aaron
Thanks given by:
(15 Nov 11, 08:46PM)AaRoN Wrote: Hey, today i made a clan called FFP (Fighters For Peace)
Our site isn't yet available.
If you want to join? You can meet me at LaddeR server. So I can tell you the site to post an application.

Greetz, Aaron

Good luck with your clan man :)
Thanks given by:
GLHF Ari, link to your site here? :3 if you havent already, I highly recommend using enjin sites. :P
Thanks given by:
Site Fighters For Peace:

fightersforpeace.enjin.com
Thanks given by:
Good luck AaRoN!
Thanks given by:
Edit: I suppose the messages was deleted after all? Funny.
Thanks given by:
Yea, good Luck and have Fun AaRoN. I think you´ll be a nice clan, i hope so. But dont worry, all will be right!

.EL.
Thanks given by:
(17 Nov 11, 06:07PM)RealViking Wrote: Edit: I suppose the messages was deleted after all? Funny.

That was my bad. I was splitting the thread and accidentally deleted them after I was done. I'm trying to see if an admin can find them in the entropy of the universe.

Though, I might add that your conversation seemed more appropriate for PMs than public. Just saying.
Thanks given by:
(18 Nov 11, 07:00PM)V-Man Wrote:
(17 Nov 11, 06:07PM)RealViking Wrote: Edit: I suppose the messages was deleted after all? Funny.

That was my bad. I was splitting the thread and accidentally deleted them after I was done. I'm trying to see if an admin can find them in the entropy of the universe.

Though, I might add that your conversation seemed more appropriate for PMs than public. Just saying.

Oh no worries, I've calmed down a bit now and you are right about doing it by PMs instead. Leave the posts deleted please. Thanks.

Aaron: Good luck.
Thanks given by:
good luck
Thanks given by:
thanks everyone

Thanks given by:
strong irony in clan name/10
Thanks given by: